British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Peterborough v Belle Vue Monday June 26th live on Eurosport

9 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

All the best to Blodorn. Sedgman at reserve would clean up on current form.

Big plus for the Panthers.. If it happens.

6 hours ago, DazS said:

be interesting to see how Tarasenko goes, I think he will like it.

I do too. Looking  forward to watching him after seeing a few races from the BV meeting. :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

What’s the latest on Blodorn, is he ok or do BV have a replacement, Nothing on the BV website although that’s nothing new.

1 minute ago, bigcatdiary said:

What’s the latest on Blodorn, is he ok or do BV have a replacement, Nothing on the BV website although that’s nothing new.

He stayed and watched the meeting so hopefully he will be ok. 

Probably waiting to see how he feels this morning before making a decision. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

He stayed and watched the meeting so hopefully he will be ok. 

Probably waiting to see how he feels this morning before making a decision. 

Norick with 2 nasty crashes in last 2 weeks. Give kid a break and let him recover. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, krompa said:

Norick with 2 nasty crashes in last 2 weeks. Give kid a break and let him recover. 

It was his choice to decide this morning. No one forced him ffs. 

anyway. Rew is the guest for blodorn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not going as I'm sick of watching us lose with an understrength team and this will be no different.. I'll save my money and go to Ulrichs testimonial as it will be more fun than the beating we get tonight...and even I've we somehow win by a miracle...wow...we are still rock bottom Cannon fodder with an owner who doesn't give a F***!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chrismorton said:

Not going as I'm sick of watching us lose with an understrength team and this will be no different.. I'll save my money and go to Ulrichs testimonial as it will be more fun than the beating we get tonight...and even I've we somehow win by a miracle...wow...we are still rock bottom Cannon fodder with an owner who doesn't give a F***!

Tbh the field on Sunday isn't great 

4 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Tbh the field on Sunday isn't great 

what is it?

7 minutes ago, chrismorton said:

got to be worth seeing Tarasenko debut

17 minutes ago, DazS said:

got to be worth seeing Tarasenko debut

I will..but on TV instead.. obviously that's a factor.

• Haha 1

As its quite possibly the last time a meeting will be televised from the Showground before its closure 

Hope everyone who tunes into the meeting tonight , will take a moment and have some form of fond memory of travelling to Peterborough and watching a meeting at what was once a great speedway track and respected speedway club , 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

As its quite possibly the last time a meeting will be televised from the Showground before its closure 

Hope everyone who tunes into the meeting tonight , will take a moment and have some form of fond memory of travelling to Peterborough and watching a meeting at what was once a great speedway track and respected speedway club , 

Given that we haven't seen the AEPG planning application, Peterborough developments are hitting snags and the local plan is going for an early review/consultation (in which they could probably lose LP30 after agreement/negotiation) which will take a few years then I wouldn't put money on the proposed closure.

21 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

That is why I am attending tonight rather then watching TV, always one of my favourite tracks to visit (before Buster got involved) and will be our last time there. 

I was going to go until I realised it was on EuroSport.  The 22:00 meeting end means half the bloody motorways will be shut due to roadworks on the way back and I'd not get home until well after midnight.  I'll go to Leicester on Thursday instead.

55 minutes ago, Rob B said:

That is why I am attending tonight rather then watching TV, always one of my favourite tracks to visit (before Buster got involved) and will be our last time there. 

Plus you know it's a banker away win..