British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TTT

SCB's excuse for Artem Laguta

Just now, TTT said:

I give up, I really do, When our great sport eventually comes to an end the blame will lie fully with the higher ups who make our sport comes across like a circus act.

Check this pathetic excuse out.

SCB STATEMENT: ARTEM LAGUTA - Tuesday, June 27, 2023 (britishspeedway.co.uk)

What a load of bollocks, they are killing our sport......WHY?

• Like 3

Suspended for 7 days when he has no meetings in the UK during that period  what a joke !!!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

CVS is a mind reader having 'Chris Harris' already programmed @ #1 before even King's Lynn 'allegedly'  knew about it. I wonder when Harris accepted the booking? :D

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Wonder if all speedway promotions are issued with a booklet at the start of a season that has the top 100 excuses permitted to deceive the paying public , 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Wonder if all speedway promotions are issued with a booklet at the start of a season that has the top 100 excuses permitted to deceive the paying public , 

Only 100 !!! :D

• Haha 1

yet another reason this sport needs taking away from bspl/scb control i really believe mr bishop on the iow has the right idea with nora 

people say we should be happy we have speedway at all but the truth is we dont we just have a farce 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Lefty said:

Only 100 !!! :D

Every booklet has its limits surely ?  Maybe im missing an 0 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Haha 1

Must have been those Fish & Chips he was raving about, good job mystic Buster had Bomber on stand-by in case Artem followed through ... Wait until Tarasenko's Full English filters through his system, it could be season ending carnage :D

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

So a seven day ban when he is not scheduled to ride in the UK. 

The people I feel sorry for are  the Restauranteurs of Wroclaw as I understand that he is likely to have food poisoning (or a reoccurrence of an old niggling injury) for Ipswich away and Leicester away.

22 minutes ago, Lefty said:

CVS is a mind reader having 'Chris Harris' already programmed @ #1 before even King's Lynn 'allegedly'  knew about it. I wonder when Harris accepted the booking? :D

In not sticking up for anyone  btw.......This is from the Wolves v King's Lynn thread..... 

"If its Curtis Sports that do the programme, you'll find they have up to the same day to print it so it's as up to date as possible. They do the same at Birmingham."

The SCB said they were informed at mid day on the 26th, with a certificate produced around 1pm. :blink:

At the very best, the time they had to print the programs with Harris in was, as tight as a Nuns undercrackers.  

• Haha 2

Absolutely nothing the SCB can do about a riders absence if a medical certificate has been issued.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1