British Speedway Forum

Really well done stevie worrall riding in Cardiff what an experience, then you have barker in third superb job one meeting in six weeks and can’t get a place in the premiership laughable.all I no is 16 brave blokes gave it a go, if I look at last  night if it was a league meeting scheduled I very much doubt it would have taken place.

8 hours ago, Tigerblade said:

I did hear many years ago that they didn't speak, obviously still the case :cry:

R.lawson doesnt get on with his own shadow,steve is a gentleman through and through its r.lawson big loss his dad got him where he is today be nice if he one day shows some thanks.

Great meeting all things considered when it was chucking it down at 7.25. Thought the track came into its own and wasn’t the gate and go a lot of people expected.

Congrats to Dan on another title and to Stevie for getting the wildcard. Might shut the other worrall up for a bit.

Even on a different track like the moaners are wishing, I can only imagine Dan would clean up again. His ability to just turn it on when he needs to is ridiculous. The pass on Brennan and then his first 2 corners in the final were just exquisite. 

Had a few concerns about the line up throughout the day but thought it was a decent enough field. Although I do think that other than the defending champ, there should be a qualification process so we get the truly best 16 riders GB has to offer at the time.

Edited by CTD26
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

R.lawson doesnt get on with his own shadow,steve is a gentleman through and through its r.lawson big loss his dad got him where he is today be nice if he one day shows some thanks.

What is it about Lawson? Why doesnt he get on with so many

13 hours ago, iris123 said:

Yes. Think of the bigger picture. Bill Gates will never let this go ahead without a couple of transgender riders in the line up :rofl:

talking of the bigger picture, with this inclusivity and diversity, what do you identify as, apart from a idiot.:shock:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

No more than your sibling. If you cannot take the criticism than don’t come on a forum. Your choice. But let’s just see how the he gets on in Cardiff if he can turn up uninjured. I would not p... on him if he was on fire, an arrogant little rubbishe and having seen your response I know where he gets if from.

Get back in your box you sad little halfbake. 

• Haha 1

Fans demand qualifyer 

BSPL decides to stage qualifyer

Fans don't turn up in sufficient numbers

Promoter loses money

BSPL decides not to stage qualifyer

Fans demand qualifyer

Repeat ad nauseum

• Like 3

Just watched the final race back on TV, the TV didn’t do that 1st and 2nd bend by Dan any justice at all. Not seen a bend like that live in the flesh In my life. Unbelievable. Interestingly. That was the quickest first lap at NSS this season. Probably ever tbh

3 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Really well done stevie worrall riding in Cardiff what an experience, then you have barker in third superb job one meeting in six weeks and can’t get a place in the premiership laughable.all I no is 16 brave blokes gave it a go, if I look at last  night if it was a league meeting scheduled I very much doubt it would have taken place.

Lucky that Rory S was injured coz he wouldn't of put a shift in like Barker, Harris, Lambert and a few others did, just show's what can be done if ya got big enough balls and not afraid to attack the track.

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Like I said, I just heard years ago second hand that Steve and Richard don't speak, I was unaware of the whys and wherefores. 

3 minutes ago, Tigerblade said:

Like I said, I just heard years ago second hand that Steve and Richard don't speak, I was unaware of the whys and wherefores. 

Have heard of the whys but not for me to repeat,have known steve since school days he is a gent .

• Like 1

Doesn't Lawson not get on with Richie Worrall cos Worrall was having a go on Lawsons mrs or something like that when they were both at Glasgow?

Good to see Steve Worrall get a wild card, feel like its injuries that have held him back some what .

Am no fan of Ellis or his old man but those comments from Hawk are disgusting.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Just watched the final race back on TV, the TV didn’t do that 1st and 2nd bend by Dan any justice at all. Not seen a bend like that live in the flesh In my life. Unbelievable. Interestingly. That was the quickest first lap at NSS this season. Probably ever tbh

Thought it was announced as the quickest first lap ever on the track...! He absolutely flew round onto the back straight! 

:blink::D

1 hour ago, kevin bass said:

Lucky that Rory S was injured coz he wouldn't of put a shift in like Barker, Harris, Lambert and a few others did, just show's what can be done if ya got big enough balls and not afraid to attack the track.

Think Rory was rained off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Reminded me of Kelvin Tatum at the bonfire burn up grasstrack one year.