British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Glasgow Tigers Bsn Final 1st Leg 5th July

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Another shocking display from us at Poole again don’t know why I thought this time would be any different.

P*SS poor..3 times the captain came out in lead up to matches giving it the big un... Each time we've been hammered. Not blaming the TM but can't help thinking teams we've had last 3 years were managed by Dickson/ middleditch/ Adams would've won something 

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

P*SS poor..3 times the captain came out in lead up to matches giving it the big un... Each time we've been hammered. Not blaming the TM but can't help thinking teams we've had last 3 years were managed by Dickson/ middleditch/ Adams would've won something 

The Spurs of Speedway....;):D

To paraphrase Fergie's pre match teamtalk...

"Lads, its Glasgow"

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Not blaming the TM but can't help thinking teams we've had last 3 years were managed by Dickson/ middleditch/ Adams would've won something 

You should get Dickson in, I think he has some spare time when he's not managing down here

Edited by iainb

3 minutes ago, mikebv said:

The Spurs of Speedway....;):D

To paraphrase Fergie's pre match teamtalk...

"Lads, its Glasgow"

Pretty much sums it up lol

Just now, Jaizer said:

Pretty much sums it up lol

I’m sure the fans will be flocking to Ashfield for the second leg.

Or maybe not.

Just now, Gazc said:

I’m sure the fans will be flocking to Ashfield for the second leg.

Or maybe not.

Do we need to run it? Just give them it in front of their own fans. Just make sure put cones on bend one.... don't want anyone falling in :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

I thought the racing at Poole had improved? From what I seen tonight I can’t see how it has, poor track with one line, don’t make the start & nothing in the track Fri any passing (errors aside). Blue grove from heat 1. Such a poor advert. 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Do we need to run it? Just give them it in front of their own fans. Just make sure put cones on bend one.... don't want anyone falling in :rolleyes:

Do Poole fans actually pay to watch that gate and go sh*te , I feel robbed paying 12 quid for the stream

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Gazc said:

Do Poole fans actually pay to watch that gate and go sh*te , I feel robbed paying 12 quid for the stream

Seems most just happy winning and get the crowds so who am I to judge but very poor fare. If that's typical I wouldn't be going 

• Like 2

Glasgow as a team just can't ride Poole, ruts or not, bloody awful display really

• Like 6