Just now, lisa-colette said:

Beat ya to it :party:;)

Poole at Glasgow two Fridays in a row 

2 minutes ago, StevePark said:

We'll call it a draw...... LOL

Do we have to do a super post now ;)

2 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Wonder if any Poole fans are going to have an eight day holiday in Scotland ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

I'll be there for the BSN Final but at this moment no plans for an 8 day holiday..........got to be back for Pirates vs Brummies  :D

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

We will be old rivals at this rate! :D

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Do we have to do a super post now ;)

You paying ? or will a flexable friend do nicely .

On 7/2/2023 at 3:43 PM, szkocjasid said:

It's not often a Speedway club would choose to race on their off night? Makes me wonder why Glasgow wanted to move to Fridays if they are not easy to organise?

Got to ask special permission off Mr Godfrey to run on Fridays,  he likes to keep them for himself   well he did in 2018 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2023 at 1:43 PM, szkocjasid said:

It's not often a Speedway club would choose to race on their off night? Makes me wonder why Glasgow wanted to move to Fridays if they are not easy to organise?

Given the level of rider often used, ie 2nd and 3rd Div in Poland..

Friday's are the one "weekend" night that doesnt have any clashes given only the top league ride on Friday's in Poland..

Arranging meetings on Sat/Sun would be even more of a logistical nightmare...

• Like 2

Looking forward to this tonight. A new team to see in 2023 and will be a close one. The boys need to be on it from the start with no half asleep until heat 12, and with no silly points dropped.

A nice day in Dorset. Should be a good crowd.

Anything better than last season's play off capitulation will do me! Would be ecstatic to get 40 but would need bomber on fire and double figures from elsewhere. 

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Anything better than last season's play off capitulation will do me! Would be ecstatic to get 40 but would need bomber on fire and double figures from elsewhere. 

It rained a lot yesterday, so I would expect the track to be similar to what it was Vs Swindon.  If we win it won't be more than 10 I don't think. 

34 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Looking forward to this tonight. A new team to see in 2023 and will be a close one. The boys need to be on it from the start with no half asleep until heat 12, and with no silly points dropped.

A nice day in Dorset. Should be a good crowd.

Count me in :t:

Put me down for Pirates 51-39 @Steve Shovlar

Nice and sunny today with a bit of light breeze. Track staff have done a brilliant job this morning.  Possibly a very light drizzle around 5pm ish but other wise dry.

First time on home track as a team for a while plus some new pairings and Anders with his scabby hand! I'm going for 49-41.

taking a look at this on bsn, my 1st time hope its a good meeting.

Best of luck to tigers but if I'm honest its gonna be tough our reserves are our downfall 1-5 is ok especially at home but lee is not at it at all & ace is a 2 pt novice it's not gonna work sadly if tigers keep it to under 12 I'll take that but over 2 legs our reserves will cost us ...if we want to win title then we need a change at reserve ..indeed young tate zitchke us available now on a 4pt average I believe hmmm... I know I know he's prob going to Poole 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cabbageman said:

Best of luck to tigers but if I'm honest its gonna be tough our reserves are our downfall 1-5 is ok especially at home but lee is not at it at all & ace is a 2 pt novice it's not gonna work sadly if tigers keep it to under 12 I'll take that but over 2 legs our reserves will cost us ...if we want to win title then we need a change at reserve ..indeed young tate zitchke us available now on a 4pt average I believe hmmm... I know I know he's prob going to Poole 

Pirates didn't do too bad with a 2pt novice at reserve last season.

Keep the faith whoever you support with a PMA :t:

...... positive mental attitude 

Edited by lbw