British Speedway Forum
lbw

Glasgow (28) vs (62) PIRATES BSN Final 2nd leg 21st July

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

If you believe that, there's nothing else to discuss here.

Yes I do believe it.  Have a nice day :t:

Just now, chris4gillian said:

Keep posting it as many times as you like...you have a rather strange interpretation of trolling.

Trolling is defined as 'the act of leaving an insulting message on the internet in order to annoy someone'

Not sure how you think 'playing along with a troll' isn't insulting or annoying to them. Was leaving an emoji of a clown, for instance, a nice thing to do?

3 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

See you’ve come out from under your rock. Have you no pride in yourself? 

8 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Trolling is defined as 'the act of leaving an insulting message on the internet in order to annoy someone'

Not sure how you think 'playing along with a troll' isn't insulting or annoying to them. Was leaving an emoji of a clown, for instance, a nice thing to do?

The clown emoji is well within forum rules.

You seem to have a bee in your bonnet that Poole have a number of folk that troll on here, well I've yet to see much evidence of that even though many Poole supporters are subject to it daily.

Now back to topic, COME ON THE PIRATES :cheers:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

If anyone wants to see trolling then check the Plymouth thread last season where @chris4gillian got himself in a right slander pickle. Hilarious.

52 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Any news of the line-ups for tonight?

I believe it's....

Glasgow Tigers: 1. Chris Harris, 2. Marcin Nowak, 3. Tom Brennan, 4. Claus Vissing, 5. Ben Basso, 6. Lee Complin, 7. Ace Pijper

Redcar Bears: 1. Danny King, 2. Danyon Hume, 3. Connor Bailey, 4. Erik Riss, 5. Charles Wright, 6. Jason Edwards, 7. Luke Harrison

But as pointed out below....this is not the Redcar thread!

Edited by Bojangles
  • Thanks 1

Maybe I should point out, tonight is Redcar and this is the Pirates thread. There’s still two weeks before the handbags on this one!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

If anyone wants to see trolling then check the Plymouth thread last season where @chris4gillian got himself in a right slander pickle. Hilarious.

Wait....is he the one who made that awful Ben Barker comment?

3 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Wait....is he the one who made that awful Ben Barker comment?

Correct.

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

He actually comment on Poole earlier anyway. 

Still way more than what Lynn get now though. Skidder puts money into the club, he can say what he wants. 

Nothing to do with Lynn! My club is currently a shambles. 

The point is if the prospect of winning either on aggregate or at all is diminished then in most cases some folk won't turn up, it's human nature. 

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Nothing to do with Lynn! My club is currently a shambles. 

The point is if the prospect of winning either on aggregate or at all is diminished then in most cases some folk won't turn up, it's human nature. 

Wasn't the point though Glasgow have good racing like Redcar and Scunny. So most go for that, though it must be difficult to get the motivation if there is only a small chance of a reward. ( As in a trophy)

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Wasn't the point though Glasgow have good racing like Redcar and Scunny. So most go for that, though it must be difficult to get the motivation if there is only a small chance of a reward. ( As in a trophy)

Many of us have been following Tigers when bottom of the league, going both home and away, knowing that if we got 30 away it was deemed a success, it is the new younger fans that are looking for Trophies, which we have won only 3 league titles in 75 years and they were all before play offs came in to play.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Maybe I should point out, tonight is Redcar and this is the Pirates thread. There’s still two weeks before the handbags on this one!

Glasgow have Basso. But Pirates have Brasso. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Glasgow have Basso. But Pirates have Brasso. 

What does that even mean???????

23 minutes ago, Trackrat said:

What does that even mean???????

It’s hooray Henry talk I just ignore him now and this place is better for it.