British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bojangles

Oxford vs Edinburgh - Champ - 12/6

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Shane Parker was best I'd ever seen at it, way he sheparded round guys like cockle, ksiezak, etc who were far slower was a piece of genius. Of course most of the time cockle fell off at the last bend anyway but least he tried lol

Greg Hancock wasn't half bad at it especially when partnered with Travis McGowan for the Silver Machine

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Shane Parker was best I'd ever seen at it, way he sheparded round guys like cockle, ksiezak, etc who were far slower was a piece of genius. Of course most of the time cockle fell off at the last bend anyway but least he tried lol

Hans Nielsen was the best exponent of the art that I ever witnessed although a colleague of mine mentioned that Ronnie Moore was a class above all others plus throw in the likes of Ivan Mauger and, as much as I hate to admit, Ole Olsen! George Hunter when a "Cheetah" was also pretty good and Jan Staechmann covering for Todd Wiltshire in particular.

2 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Hans Nielsen was the best exponent of the art that I ever witnessed although a colleague of mine mentioned that Ronnie Moore was a class above all others plus throw in the likes of Ivan Mauger and, as much as I hate to admit, Ole Olsen! George Hunter when a "Cheetah" was also pretty good and Jan Staechmann covering for Todd Wiltshire in particular.

George Hunter was a master at Team Riding .IMO

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Your colleague is right. Ronnie Moore was the true master of team riding

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

George Hunter was a master at Team Riding .IMO

Yes, best of anyone l've ever seen, and did it regularly, at different clubs 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Yes, best of anyone l've ever seen, and did it regularly, at different clubs 

The Ladybank Express ran a decent stopper service.

Certainly the best I've seen, he nursed many a rider home when he rode for the Cheetahs.

• Like 1