British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SJA

Best Team Managers

25 minutes ago, Toady said:

I thought I had. but as you say I agree and you should listen to yourself more often.

(Even though it was you who reacted to a post that I had agreed with that was never directed at you at all?)

Ahem...that observation is open to all sorts of conjecture considering many others on here don't appear to have issues with many of my posts but, hey, that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned much to the delight of others on here I'm sure. Time to move on.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

On 7/23/2023 at 7:56 AM, 1 valve said:

A number of suggestions for best team manager are for managers of yesteryear whereas the question posed at the introduction ask for “who are the best” not “were” or “have been” So current managers only?

On 7/23/2023 at 6:46 PM, Toady said:

Yeh the usual suspects love to rake up the past whatever the topic is whether relevant or not

Time for a rewind I made a comment on the post above you were not mentioned in any way shape or form but for some unknown reason you felt you had respond  to it so to quote one  of the usual suspects

Give it a rest or dad will be after you

• Sad 1

Strewth almighty!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Strewth almighty

Ah back on topic but I can’t say I’ve heard of him is he an Aussie ? does he manage your local team ?

Someone needs to create a thread just so you two can argue on it, and save us all having to read it. It's relentless, and on multiple threads - both of you have to have the last word. It's like two kids (which I'm sure neither of you are, so should know better) fighting over the last sweet. 

GIVE IT A REST.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Someone needs to create a thread just so you two can argue on it, and save us all having to read it. It's relentless, and on multiple threads - both of you have to have the last word. It's like two kids (which I'm sure neither of you are, so should know better) fighting over the last sweet. 

GIVE IT A REST.

In Steve's defence, it's usually The Toad that kicks things off. Has to be the most argumentative person on this forum!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

In Steve's defence, it's usually The Toad that kicks things off. Has to be the most argumentative person on this forum!

No he's not :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iainb said:

No he's not :D

Be careful , you could be next on his "hit list".:)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

Be careful , you could be next on his "hit list".:)

No I won't...

I'm going to stop before it descends into a Monty Python sketch :D

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, iainb said:

No I won't...

I'm going to stop before it descends into a Monty Python sketch :D

Good decision.  I  had a little spat with him a few months back & his responses became completely illogical.:D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

GIVE IT A REST.

I tried that earlier but he wouldn’t let it go he Started This just check the posts but of course all the usual subjects come a running 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Toady said:

I tried that earlier but he wouldn’t let it go he Started This just check the posts but of course all the usual subjects come a running 

Take some responsibility for your actions, and stop blaming other people.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Dave Jones said:

Good decision.  I  had a little spat with him a few months back & his responses became completely illogical.:D

So who is your candidate for best manager then and why ? Is that logical enough for you or are you just getting back for the little spat 

2 hours ago, BackInTheDHSS said:

Take some responsibility for your actions, and stop blaming other people.

Who is your candidate for best team manager and why or are you just trolling ?