British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gasser90

Pboro vs kings Lynn

No preview from either club for tomorrow nights fixture, Emil bruem supposed to be making a debut for lynn, 

I’m guessing this will be called off due to the wet weather all weekend. Would be nice if the clubs to let people know though.! 

Ah el bustico the tail of the haves and the have nots both owned by the same owner 

I'm trying to give a monkeys about this fixture and Thursday but I'm struggling at the moment.

14 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I'm trying to give a monkeys about this fixture and Thursday but I'm struggling at the moment.

Emil Breum could be exciting?

Plus - Uncle Vs Nephew in heats 13 & 15

Edited by StarBoy

7 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

Emil Breum could be exciting?

Plus - Uncle Vs Nephew in heats 13 & 15

Could end up being a good close meeting. I'm not expecting much from Emil, for obvious reasons, but Arten v Tarasenko could be interesting around the Showground.

Who will guest for MPT?Hoggard said Thursday they had a guest ready just waiting to see if he comes through his matches unscathed before announcing it in a press release.He reckons it was a good guest.The only ones I can see really is either Wright,Blodorn or Brennan.

Maybe Sedgemen at a push.Dont know who I would prefer tbh.

Edited by tellboy

5 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Who will guest for MPT?Hoggard said Thursday they had a guest ready just waiting to see if he comes through his matches unscathed before announcing it in a press release.He reckons it was a good guest.The only ones I can see really is either Wright,Blodorn or Brennan.

Can't see it being Brennan with him being in the SWC team.

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I'd probably  take Wright if i could get him out of them 3.

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Can't see it being Brennan with him being in the SWC team.

Don't think it would be him anyway tbh.I think Wright.

Jack Holder will be riding for Sheffield tomorrow I assume.

Blodorn is in the SWC also that's why I assume Wright.

Peterborough had a lot of heavy rain yesterday and more is forecast this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

I would strongly recommend checking the respective websites before travelling for this match.

52 minutes ago, bigcatdiary said:

Peterborough had a lot of heavy rain yesterday and more is forecast this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

I would strongly recommend checking the respective websites before travelling for this match.

Good advice ... It's off

5 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

What a joke 

Bearing in mind what they've had over the weekend and what's forecast tomorrow I'd say it's pretty sensible.

Could've been baking hot and it still would've been postponed imo.

Can't imagine that Buster wants to pay 14 riders on a meeting covered by Eurosport knowing how much it affects attendances.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Bearing in mind what they've had over the weekend and what's forecast tomorrow I'd say it's pretty sensible.

It's as dry as anything today..they could have easily got the track sorted..absolute farce just like this whole season...#Buster out

• Like 1