British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bojangles

Oxford vs Kent - NDL - 08/08

Game changer for the Chargers. Luke Killeen is back. Declared himself fit apparently, so will be him and Garrad at reserve. 

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 1

First of 4 must win home matches for the Chargers. Will probably need to get something away to Kent too to reach play off final.

With Kent missing Naylor at reserve as well as Kingston added to the return of Killeen for Oxford I cant see this being anything other than a +60 point score for Oxford

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Technik said:

With Kent missing Naylor at reserve as well as Kingston added to the return of Killeen for Oxford I cant see this being anything other than a +60 point score for Oxford

I think even with Naylor and no Killeen it was going to be a high 50's score for Oxford. Ablitt will lead the battle with Morley and Tom picking up some points and Vale will likely be out to prove a point to Oxford. However with no weak links in the 1-5 for the Chargers providing the two reserves can resist wiping each other out in heat 2 it should be a fairly routine night.

18 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

I think even with Naylor and no Killeen it was going to be a high 50's score for Oxford. Ablitt will lead the battle with Morley and Tom picking up some points and Vale will likely be out to prove a point to Oxford. However with no weak links in the 1-5 for the Chargers providing the two reserves can resist wiping each other out in heat 2 it should be a fairly routine night.

Killeen will be one of the reserves, so I bet he's hoping he doesn't get wiped out in his first race back!

Teams...

Oxford Chargers: 1. Jordan Jenkins, 2. Jacob Clouting, 3. Ryan Kinsley, 4. Jody Scott, 5. Henry Atkins, 6. Luke Killeen, 7. Jason Garrod.

Kent Royals: 1. Ben Morley, 2. R/R, 3. Connor King, 4. Tom Woolley, 5. Nathan Ablitt, 6. Sam Woolley, 7. Ashton Vale.

2 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Teams...

Oxford Chargers: 1. Jordan Jenkins, 2. Jacob Clouting, 3. Ryan Kinsley, 4. Jody Scott, 5. Henry Atkins, 6. Luke Killeen, 7. Jason Garrod.

Kent Royals: 1. Ben Morley, 2. R/R, 3. Connor King, 4. Tom Woolley, 5. Nathan Ablitt, 6. Sam Woolley, 7. Ashton Vale.

That looks a heavy defeat for Royals.IMO

• Like 1

So after having to buy tickets in advance we are now being asked to throw money away on Petrol to go to a meeting that will not be on and if it is then there will not be any racing.

67/23

You'd think some weather updates on Twitter would be useful from the club. At the moment it's radio silence!

Edited by BackInTheDHSS