British Speedway Forum

The biggest improvement for me, would be the ability to join the meeting mid way through snd be able to watch it from the start, rather than to have to wait until the meeting is over then, watch it from the start. 
not everyone has finished work or, done their other domestics or family duties in order to watch from 18.30 / 19.00 and it is.  very frustrating to have to wait until the meeting has finished in order to watch the full meeting from the start . 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, the hobbit said:

The biggest improvement for me, would be the ability to join the meeting mid way through snd be able to watch it from the start, rather than to have to wait until the meeting is over then, watch it from the start. 
not everyone has finished work or, done their other domestics or family duties in order to watch from 18.30 / 19.00 and it is.  very frustrating to have to wait until the meeting has finished in order to watch the full meeting from the start . 

I agree but apart from that it's a great product.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, piepower said:

Well if your going to shove a pie in my mouth , make sure its one of my own. We will even deliver it to you door ;) https://bowenpies.co.uk/pages/cyopb Thanks for tuning in as always , Ill try turn it down a notch on the next one. 

Paul don't tone it down I love your enthusiasm for whatever you do.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, piepower said:

Well if your going to shove a pie in my mouth , make sure its one of my own. We will even deliver it to you door ;) https://bowenpies.co.uk/pages/cyopb Thanks for tuning in as always , Ill try turn it down a notch on the next one. 

Keep up the good work take no notice of Skidder1, everyone else knows he talks gibberish. :t:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 8:02 AM, MartinBSN said:

IMG_4588.jpeg

I have never scrolled down to see that. But at least it’s there so I can use it. Thanks

2 hours ago, lewy said:

Keep up the good work take no notice of Skidder1, everyone else knows he talks gibberish. :t:

Ay oop stalker alert! Lewy try to post something about the topic rather than just following me around. There's a good boy!!:rolleyes:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, weatherman said:

Paul don't tone it down I love your enthusiasm for whatever you do.

Seconded!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2023 at 12:26 PM, piepower said:

Good advertising Paul from this I've ordered a box of your pies

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Excellent BSN coverage this evening.

Best value Stream on the Market,like the informal way they carry out the Broadcast ,just get on with it.Riders react well to them.

• Like 2

Watched the PL final on Eurosport but the BSN production knocks that into a cocked hat tbh. Watched the Glasgow v Oxford meeting in 40 mins on fast forward and it was much better.

• Like 2

Getting back home and watching it all over again, by far the superior product over Eurosport. Look forward to next year and do you know what, even Roynons growing on me now.

• Like 1

Don't remember where I saw, possibly BSN, when Ashton Boughen was asked how to pronounce his surname. Anyone know where it was?

1 minute ago, tyretrax said:

Don't remember where I saw, possibly BSN, when Ashton Boughen was asked how to pronounce his surname. Anyone know where it was?

It was the last time he was at Glasgow.

• Like 1