British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Edinburgh Vs Poole 4th August

Hope they don't mind me linking it. Poole fans might be interested in it and not be aware of it.

Always like hearing the opposing view :t:

Not going to be easy but we need to win this and the day after at Berwick. Neither meeting going to be straightfoward.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not going to be easy but we need to win this and the day after at Berwick. Neither meeting going to be straightfoward.

Pirates to sail away with all tje points Steve. You know me..........it's going to be a 5-1 ! :D

11 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Need to get Roynan on the pace

41 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Need to get Roynan on the pace

Roynon has no excuses tomorrow as he rides for the Edinburgh academy side 

• Like 1

Thomson out with a mystery illness, been in hospital since Wednesday for tests. Guest options not great at all. Could potentially be a massacre now this one.

5 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Thomson out with a mystery illness, been in hospital since Wednesday for tests. Guest options not great at all. Could potentially be a massacre now this one.

Chill Blobby it’s only Poole the underdog can prevail.

After all the underdog prevailed tonight against the Andorran globetrotters.

• Haha 3

Not so good news about Kye, hope they find out the cause and is on the mend soon.

looking at the riders available(we have up too 6.28 due to 5% increase for home guset)  i would go with Jordan Jenkins having scored 5+2 from 4 against us on his visit with Oxford, if not available due to prior engagements then i would go for R/R as at home.

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Don't think it will be a massacre but it does make things much easier for Poole. Looking at potential guests I assume it will be a guest for Paco and R/R for Kye allowing Josh one of the R/R rides. If available Cam Heeps may be the best bet or James Pearson after his performance last week or a rejuvenated Dan Thompson?

They were just mentioning on the preview show that Kye was the only rider not to miss a match through injury this season -and even then Paco said Kye had ridden through an injury.

Get well soon, Kye.

Edited by eide67

Bowtell/Jenkins/Gilkes for Castagna & r/r for Thomson.

8 hours ago, eide67 said:

Don't think it will be a massacre but it does make things much easier for Poole. Looking at potential guests I assume it will be a guest for Paco and R/R for Kye allowing Josh one of the R/R rides. If available Cam Heeps may be the best bet or James Pearson after his performance last week or a rejuvenated Dan Thompson?

They were just mentioning on the preview show that Kye was the only rider not to miss a match through injury this season -and even then Paco said Kye had ridden through an injury.

Gotta agree, r/r for Kye (so Josh gets an extra ride) seems the obvious choice.

Possible guests for Paco: Gilkes, Bowtell or Dan T?

Edited by szkocjasid

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Bowtell/Jenkins/Gilkes for Castagna & r/r for Thomson.

Jenkins too high to guest for Paco, I think. He could guest for Kye.

Just now, eide67 said:

Jenkins too high to guest for Paco, I think. He could guest for Kye.

No he is NOT according to current GSAs - Castagna (home) 5.44,  Jenkins 5.33  

2 minutes ago, cyclone said:

No he is NOT according to current GSAs - Castagna (home) 5.44,  Jenkins 5.33  

Jenkins 5.59 from what I can see (Oxford's August averages still in column C for some reason).

5 minutes ago, eide67 said:

Jenkins 5.59 from what I can see (Oxford's August averages still in column C for some reason).

Column  C is weighted Home average for a rider being replaced by guest, where the guest's actual GSA (column A) applies, in Jenkins case 5.33

Edited by cyclone