British Speedway Forum
Cast1rn

Plymouth Vs Berwick 8/8/23 live BSN

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The only thing I can see wrong with statement is his own test was not taken at the same time.

Yeah probably why they refused it and waiting for lab one. 

20 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The only thing I can see wrong with statement is his own test was not taken at the same time.

That was my thought too, if he gave a sample the next day, he's proved he was clean on Wednesday, but not Tuesday?

Although his comments about them not allowing him to give a second sample must be his best argument, if they've not followed the correct testing protocol, how can they suspend him?

Just now, szkocjasid said:

That was my thought too, if he gave a sample the next day, he's proved he was clean on Wednesday, but not Tuesday?

Although his comments about them not allowing him to give a second sample must be his best argument, if they've not followed the correct testing protocol, how can they suspend him?

Is it not the case that they only take 1 sample and split it into 2 as the 2nd sample as the standard procedure.It is in a lot of other sports.

• Like 5

Just now, Fromafar said:

Is it not the case that they only take 1 sample and split it into 2 as the 2nd sample as the standard procedure.It is in a lot of other sports.

I had thought that, but reading what Worrall said made me think they can give 2 samples?

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I thought they only took one sample that they then split into two?

Just now, szkocjasid said:

I had thought that, but reading what Worrall said made me think they can give 2 samples?

He probably, naturally, wanted to give a second sample after the first one read positive, but that is not the procedure, presumably because any positive element may have been expelled from the body... looks like this one may go to court

• Haha 1

The SCB have now released a statement confirming that Worrall and Boxall were the ones tested and provided ' non negative ' results. This coincides with the riders names that did not compete in the Plymouth v Berwick match. Thanks for the SCB clearing up all the doubts by stating the bleeding obvious on this matter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, iainb said:

looks like this one may go to court

Maybe have him up with Tai, Edinburgh Speedway and the many others you've pissed your pants about. Such a drama all the time with you.

11 minutes ago, Monarchs2468 said:

Maybe have him up with Tai, Edinburgh Speedway and the many others you've pissed your pants about. Such a drama all the time with you.

You're such a sociopathic pissflap, go play with your tiny prick and leave this one to the big boys

52 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

The SCB have now released a statement confirming that Worrall and Boxall were the ones tested and provided ' non negative ' results. This coincides with the riders names that did not compete in the Plymouth v Berwick match. Thanks for the SCB clearing up all the doubts by stating the bleeding obvious on this matter.

At least Worrall has apologised to his clubs, if not the fans... which is more than Morris ever did

27 minutes ago, iainb said:

You're such a sociopathic pissflap, go play with your tiny prick and leave this one to the big boys

You've tried too hard there it doesn't make sense, but fair play for effort. Considering yourself a 'big boy' is quite incredible. You really are quite the show, as always.

See you in court....no, wait

13 hours ago, Wee Eck said:

The number being 3? And only one has been proved so far. It’s not very many, is it?

That’s 1 too many and 1 more than it should be for a ‘professional sport’

16 minutes ago, Najjer said:

That’s 1 too many and 1 more than it should be for a ‘professional sport’

I don’t disagree but the problem seems to be recreational rather than performance enhancing drug use which seems endemic amongst those involved with extreme sports. 

7 hours ago, Monarchs2468 said:

You've tried too hard there it doesn't make sense, but fair play for effort. Considering yourself a 'big boy' is quite incredible. You really are quite the show, as always.

See you in court....no, wait

pissflap