British Speedway Forum
Cast1rn

Glasgow Vs Plymouth 10/8 Live on BSN

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

Whats the weather for this evening in Glasgow

Nothing to worry about 

16 minutes ago, Cerro said:

Nothing to worry about 

I wasn't worried - I'm not a Plymouth fan! Was asking for a forum fan who could share the news.:rolleyes:

Edited by Skidder1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Whats the weather for this evening in Glasgow

Dry and warm... Well warm for a Glasgow summer!!

14 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I wasn't worried - I'm not a Plymouth fan! Was asking for a forum fan who could share the news.:rolleyes:

Pi$$ing down tell him that if your not worried.

22 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Could they not ask for themself? Oh sorry you're a Poole fan and you have just got to comment. :rolleyes:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cast1rn said:

According to his socials he's in in Latvia.

Weird, he's listed by Plymouth on the Gladiators twitter/X..... 

12 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Weird, he's listed by Plymouth on the Gladiators twitter/X..... 

Plymouth website has r/r for Gilkes and Dan T tbc. Which probably means a local junior if he's not fit

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Be the usual late change to line up rubbish replaced by some NDL rider even though they knew he’d never be there. Cheating the fans once again.

Both BSPL and Glasgow website CLEARLY state Gilkes and Pearson are in Latvia. There is a legitimate doubt over Thompson, what's the problem?

One dodgy graphic in a Plymouth social media post which is probably not the main source of reliable info for Glasgow supporters.

God knows what the lineup is after what happened  Tuesday it’s still not giving the real explanation what happened to that meeting .on the gladiators website.

Edited by Mike0310

36 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Both BSPL and Glasgow website CLEARLY state Gilkes and Pearson are in Latvia. There is a legitimate doubt over Thompson, what's the problem?

One dodgy graphic in a Plymouth social media post which is probably not the main source of reliable info for Glasgow supporters.

My point was at Plymouth for putting him in their line up knowing he won’t be there. Never once mentioned Glasgow.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

God knows what the lineup is after what happened  Tuesday it’s still not giving the real explanation what happened to that meeting .on the gladiators website.

Nailed on that if Mark Phillips gave his version of events and actual thoughts on Club website he'd get a hefty fine from BSPL thought police. 

The fact is that the BSPL own all Vlub website domains and monitor any official content on Web and formal social media. 

Many a Promoter has been fined a hefty some for speaking out on their Club media. 

Most likely whoever does Plymouth media has forgotten to put RR. 

40 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

My point was at Plymouth for putting him in their line up knowing he won’t be there. Never once mentioned Glasgow.

But they haven't. If they had named him the BSPL preview would show him riding, and if doesn't. It clearly shows R/R.