British Speedway Forum
Cast1rn

Glasgow Vs Plymouth 10/8 Live on BSN

15 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

What makes it more exciting is Marcin usually outgates Harris,just too give him a challenge.!!

And most importantly Marcin's won his last 3 heat 8's Vs Worral and Anders X2. He's improving week on week.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jaizer said:

for anyone missed it. Unbelievable heat of speedway

Proper speedway on a proper speedway track.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ragdoll64 said:

Did you make it to the meeting?

Yes I did. stood on the back straight.  Great view from there. There were a couple of great races. Bomber was good value and Basso was just so much faster than anyone else. Top 3 for Plymouth battled hard. As a neutral wished ref didn’t stop heat 2 to warn Complin with Plymouth on a 5-1 would have made it closer. Once Glasgow got the 5-1 in the rerun it was always going to be a Tigers win. Stayed for the second half too. Billy Budd looked promising.

Surprised the gate onto the track doesn’t have air fence panel on it.  The air fence stops very quickly on bend 2.

Enjoyed the song too and the mascot race. Must have been over 50 kids in it!,,

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Anzum said:

Yes I did. stood on the back straight.  Great view from there. There were a couple of great races. Bomber was good value and Basso was just so much faster than anyone else. Top 3 for Plymouth battled hard. As a neutral wished ref didn’t stop heat 2 to warn Complin with Plymouth on a 5-1 would have made it closer. Once Glasgow got the 5-1 in the rerun it was always going to be a Tigers win. Stayed for the second half too. Billy Budd looked promising.

Surprised the gate onto the track doesn’t have air fence panel on it.  The air fence stops very quickly on bend 2.

Enjoyed the song too and the mascot race. Must have been over 50 kids in it!,,

Billy is my son and he has been at Glasgow for couple of years now and absolutely loves it, it’s 4 hours each way but the support we have from club and others is amazing, thanks for positive vibes 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Jaizer said:

for anyone missed it. Unbelievable heat of speedway

Never noticed it last night at the track Kyle Howarth could have shut the door on Ben more than once , credit to him though always left him enough racing room and trusted his own ability and speed.

Well done Kyle Howarth wish there were more like him.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sargent10 said:

Billy is my son and he has been at Glasgow for couple of years now and absolutely loves it, it’s 4 hours each way but the support we have from club and others is amazing, thanks for positive vibes 

No problem, he looked really tidy. Hope he continues to enjoy it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Never noticed it last night at the track Kyle Howarth could have shut the door on Ben more than once , credit to him though always left him enough racing room and trusted his own ability and speed.

Well done Kyle Howarth wish there were more like him.

Yeah same, at time thought Kyle was quite hard (but fair) but he could easily shut door harder on back straight and off 4th bend of last lap 

Sat and watched the 'highlights' of the GP yesterday on Eurosport. In order to recover I watched the BSN stream of the Glasgow v Plymouth match - here's another highlight, this time from Bomber Harris Facebook

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I never watched the gp was the track that bad and was it really that boring.

It was good for the first half of the meeting, but the grading didn't keep up with the track and it fell.away, particularly after the third set of heats. There was some good racing though all the same - we've had worse GPs this year.

7 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

Sat and watched the 'highlights' of the GP yesterday on Eurosport. In order to recover I watched the BSN stream of the Glasgow v Plymouth match - here's another highlight, this time from Bomber Harris Facebook

Heard on the grapevine that some riders think Bomber's a skinny minnie 

15 hours ago, Noelinho said:

It was good for the first half of the meeting, but the grading didn't keep up with the track and it fell.away, particularly after the third set of heats. There was some good racing though all the same - we've had worse GPs this year.

I wonder why they didn't show the good racing in the highlights programme.

• Like 1