British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Richie Worrall statement

34 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I'm not saying these contain cocaine,many medications give can give false positives for cocaine apparently.Including every day common painkillers people take for a headache.

So you reckon Richie was unlucky and had false positive then.Sports people are given a list of medication that could have banned substances.Richie maintains it was a drink that was spiked so we can rule out painkillers.Got of lightly IMO.Had no intentions of being rude in my Posts if that’s what you think though.

Must of been back on the Charlie when he posted that 

It seems strange to me that 2 riders from different clubs have tested positive for the same 2 substances.

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Must of been back on the Charlie when he posted that 

Absolutely

9 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

It seems strange to me that 2 riders from different clubs have tested positive for the same 2 substances.

I thought it an odd coincidence as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

So you reckon Richie was unlucky and had false positive then.Sports people are given a list of medication that could have banned substances.Richie maintains it was a drink that was spiked so we can rule out painkillers.Got of lightly IMO.Had no intentions of being rude in my Posts if that’s what you think though.

I'm sorry but even if that was true you would pull out of riding whilst it passed out your system surely? 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Not really.  Cocaine is the most widely used recreational drug after cannabis. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

I didn't say Worrall was unlucky and had a false positive.I was saying what could come about from drugs and alcohol tests.We have them randomly at work as I drive,we have to list our medication we take.I did say if it was a definite he should be banned for longer in my original post.

Jesus christ. He got a very lenient punishment and is still complaining. What a kn0b.

21 hours ago, iainb said:

Why doesn’t he give a full and true explanation of every stage of events from his side start to finish and also go through legal proceedings for said loss of earnings if he’s done no wrong? Instead he’s acting more of a arrogant to55er by that statement he’s put out. 

Edited by bloom89
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

Any club that employs him runs the risk that they are tarnished. He is astute enough to know the risks and that night or leading up to that nights racing took risks and whether by design or otherwise hoped to get away with it. He should be punished accordingly but the cowboys who make decisions in this sport are as crooked and bent as any rider who thinks taking drugs and jeopardising colleagues lives on the track is OK. No excuse is acceptable given that they are riding  500cc machines and few who do, can claim to have full control of their machines these days. No hope for the sport when those in charge come up with these conclusions and leaves you finding so many chancers on both sides thinking it is OK to do what they like. Societies scumbags sums it up.

Tarnished? lol… I guess all the multi national sponsors will pull out, and the back page headlines will have a huge effect, I get your sentiment but please!!! 

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

Jesus christ. He got a very lenient punishment and is still complaining. What a kn0b.

Just read his Facebook page, smacks of arrogance. T00L. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

Absolutely

• Like 1

7 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Really? Boxall has previous and it was immediately after Cardiff weekend. It would seem strange, to me at least, if they were the only two who were on it.

• Like 2