British Speedway Forum
davieb1

Richie Worrall statement

Anyone else having problems with the love heart sign on the right, not been working for me for a week or more.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Richie isn't using a shovel..

More like a JCB...

What a plonker he is ,good riddance if he goes ahead with his threat.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Anyone else having problems with the love heart sign on the right, not been working for me for a week or more.

Me to :rolleyes:

31 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Nope

28 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

What a plonker he is ,good riddance if he goes ahead with his threat.

Absolutely.

Is the sport in that poor a state that it needs the Worrall’s of this world to grace its tracks?

It will be a better place without the likes of him who has no respect for other riders and the damage he could do if he got away riding under the influence. He needs to learn to take responsibility for his actions. I wonder if he drove home from the track the night he was tested? The boys in blue might be interested if he did.

40 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Mines on strike to.

48 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Think a lot of people are having trouble with it, managed three thjs morning but now back to not working. more than a month for me

4 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Think a lot of people are having trouble with it, managed three thjs morning but now back to not working. more than a month for me

For me, all these glitches seem to have started since this site became completely saturated with adverts that even my ad blocker can't cope with...

I've had no response to this question from someone that really should know. 

Can Richie Worrall mechanic for his brother??

In any other sport participants are suspended from all activities yet, from what I can find out, that doesn't seem to be the case within Speedway. 

I'd find it completely absurd if he can find a way to make money within the sport while suspended feom riding. 

Is this the case or not?? 

I heard mickey mouse wears a richie worrall wristwatch.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

I've had no response to this question from someone that really should know. 

Can Richie Worrall mechanic for his brother??

In any other sport participants are suspended from all activities yet, from what I can find out, that doesn't seem to be the case within Speedway. 

I'd find it completely absurd if he can find a way to make money within the sport while suspended feom riding. 

Is this the case or not?? 

Richie is suspended from riding, there's nothing to say he can't attend tracks. I would doubt he'd want to mechanic for Steve as he'd not be able to survive on the wages haha - he'd do a far better job than the big lump that currently goes to help Steve though. Also I don't think Richie will want to show his face at any tracks anytime in the next couple of years at least. Imo.

3 hours ago, Bash said:

If Richie says he is done with the sport can't see him paying the fines

It's ok saying he is done with the sport, but what else will he do to make a living ? 

2 minutes ago, proud panther said:

It's ok saying he is done with the sport, but what else will he do to make a living ? 

He will have to do a normal job like about 70% of the population do.

4 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Dealer maybe

• Haha 2

When someone changes employer as often as Richie Worrall does, it's often an indication of problems. I know that speedway has built-in lack of permanence and all that but in his case I wonder if there's more to it?