British Speedway Forum
Grachan

Oxford v Glasgow - Play Offs - 13 Sept

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Think Killeen will tow the line with Oxford.That’s his future by all accounts.

They dropped him ...how is Oxford his future I'm not so sure about that tbh ..interesting though to see 

12 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Tom was poor on his visit until heat 12 win and Vadim never seen the place. I'm not sure be great deal of difference between claus or r/r tbh. 

Was he cobblers, he rode excellently all match , right on the back wheel of the opposition

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ruckerroo said:

Was he cobblers, he rode excellently all match , right on the back wheel of the opposition

It was on bsn. I watched it. 5-1d twice isn't excellent for my money!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ruckerroo said:

They ain't daft 

Is heeps out for Oxford...same situation ie injury ???... who's daft 

25 minutes ago, Barabas said:

Is heeps out for Oxford...same situation ie injury ???... who's daft 

Heeps scores are pretty good at home so Oxford would be weaker using r/r. Hasn’t he already scored paid 13 at Cowley against Glasgow this season.

Vissing missing for Glasgow strengthens them.

57 minutes ago, Tim G said:

Heeps scores are pretty good at home so Oxford would be weaker using r/r. Hasn’t he already scored paid 13 at Cowley against Glasgow this season.

Vissing missing for Glasgow strengthens them.

Vissing scores very well for glasgow at ashfield ..so if he's out at home it weakens them so if he's outv will u have a go then i doubt it ...

49 minutes ago, Barabas said:

Vissing scores very well for glasgow at ashfield ..so if he's out at home it weakens them so if he's outv will u have a go then i doubt it ...

No, because I agree with you on that. But this match is at Oxford and Vissing missing is a positive for Glasgow.

Do you think Vissing would score more than rider replacement?

This is just like a Poole thread.

• Haha 1

Back to the meeting... I think we'll need to score 40 minimum tonight to give ourselves a chance of the bonus. Given the tightness of the teams one away win could swing the whole group so al teams be very tough at home I'd think..

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Back to the meeting... I think we'll need to score 40 minimum tonight to give ourselves a chance of the bonus. Given the tightness of the teams one away win could swing the whole group so al teams be very tough at home I'd think..

Difficult to predict - on paper, Glasgow are a far stronger 1-4 who should hit 40 between then leaving r/r and the reserves to get 6. The Tigers - pre-Tarasenko - have shown weaknesses away from home but maybe the Russian will overcome the Cami factor? My predictions? Maybe 55-35 home win, 35-55 home loss, or 48-42 home win. I told you I found it difficult to predict :)

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2023 at 12:46 PM, tigger63 said:

luke killeen is oxford no8 on wednesday ....... as far as iam aware jack smith is glasgows no7.

If I were Glasgow, I'd be concerned at reserve. I think Jack Smith is a poor choice at a track where you need to turn hard. He's shown in the past, that he struggles and dislikes small tight tracks. Lets hope for Glasgow's sake that choice doesn't come back to bite them.