British Speedway Forum
Arch Stanton

Belle Vue vs Ipswich play off semi 1st leg

5 hours ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

So what is the official mark of an assessed average * or ass?

It depends on which day of the week it is and who is asking!

1 hour ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Fricke/Tarasenko in for Doyle?

Tarasenko/Fricke and Harris in for Woffi and Musielak?

best both teams are going to get I feel 

You can have a guest for one of the top 3 but I thought if two were out it was one guest and RR that had to be used rather than a guest for both

3 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

You can have a guest for one of the top 3 but I thought if two were out it was one guest and RR that had to be used rather than a guest for both

I thought it was a guest for both? But can't think of anyone having to do it to test that theory. 

13 minutes ago, SpeedwayFan91 said:

Laguta will guest for Ipswich I reckon and Lambert will guest for Sheffield, that’s my thoughts 

Laguta won't be at b/vue tomorrow and he is terrible at foxhall and Lambert can't guest for anyone fricke will be Sheffield guest for play/offs 

I think the Aces will use Rew in place of Norick and Lambert for Charles. When you take into account the plus 6 points we start on with topping the table we might make the final and by then we can include Smarslick. Bearing in mind that Foxhall isn’t available now and they have to ride their home leg at Buxton, where Russians aren’t allowed don’t forget I think Sky sports are on a winner here, especially with it being shown on terrestrial BBC for the first time. 

Note: I was going to check the facts of this post with all the readily available information but I didn’t think it would matter. 

• Haha 8

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

The obvious choice is Fricke and I expect Laguta wouldnt be allowed by his Polish club, other possibles are Harris or Tarasenko

If Fricke has already agreed to ride for Sheffield (I don't know if he has or hasn't) then surely he can't ride for Ipswich?

37 minutes ago, ouch said:

I think the Aces will use Rew in place of Norick and Lambert for Charles. When you take into account the plus 6 points we start on with topping the table we might make the final and by then we can include Smarslick. Bearing in mind that Foxhall isn’t available now and they have to ride their home leg at Buxton, where Russians aren’t allowed don’t forget I think Sky sports are on a winner here, especially with it being shown on terrestrial BBC for the first time. 

Note: I was going to check the facts of this post with all the readily available information but I didn’t think it would matter. 

Ha ha Brilliant.  It's as factual as most posts on the guesting rules. 

Just now, Falcon1983 said:

Surprises me how much speedway fans dont know about their own sport

Probably know more than the folk in charge....

19 hours ago, Wolfie456 said:

Your not permitted a guest 

We’re belle Vue. We do what we want thanks 

55 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

If Fricke has already agreed to ride for Sheffield (I don't know if he has or hasn't) then surely he can't ride for Ipswich?

I doubt he has, after his performance for them in the cup they would be better with r/r

58 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Ha ha Brilliant.  It's as factual as most posts on the guesting rules. 

Its about as accurate as most of his/her posts!

Edited by foreverblue

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I doubt he has, after his performance for them in the cup they would be better with r/r

Would have been a massacre at Ipswich with R/R he was only one to win heats for them.