British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

7 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

With their injuries, King's Lynn have to avoid Klindt & Jorgensen if they want strength in depth.

Musielak & a reintroduction of Lawson is a must for me at No1 & No5. 

Anders Rowe at No6 (not as rising star) is worth the shot with 25% reduction. 

Not sure I'd go near Tarasenko & Basso to be be honest. Would prefer Harris at No3 then fill the gaps

Agree on the first line. The word is there is no Lawson at the AFA. Tarasenko averaged over 8 at the Showground. He could do the same for us once dialled in imho. Would be a good back up to a number 1 at home, if we get one.

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Panthers fans won't fall for Buster's cunning plan in trying to lure us down to the AFA to watch half a teams worth of 2023 Panthers riders.

Lynn finished on 34.60

P/B 40.79. Second to BV. Who would blame him looking at some PB's team. I'm sure many have.

I imagine if it’s anyone’s cunning plan, it will be Rob Lyon’s. 

Logical for him to work with riders he knows and trusts. Plus he’ll know the ones who are good for team spirit etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

Logical for him to work with riders he knows and trusts. Plus he’ll know the ones who are good for team spirit etc. 

Rob the biggest dead cert to be TM in years 

11 minutes ago, Haza said:

He could be the most important signing of all. Best in the business IMO.

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, Haza said:

One of the very best I have seen in decades at Peterborough, tactically astute and excellent communication skills with riders and supporters alike.

The only problem is he will still be restricted with the restraints of the Kings Lynn ownership as he was at Peterborough.

You lot can all think what you like. However, from what I'm hearing this is the strongest and most exciting Lynn team we have had in years

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Speedball said:

Think this gets overplayed. We have that at Ipswich where Chris Louis foolishly listens to Ritchie Hawkins when it comes to team building. The team is built who the manager wants to work with and who are good for “team spirit”. We haven’t won a league title since he’s been manager. That’s not all on him though, Louis is ultimately the one in charge so it’s down to him at the end of the day. We haven’t won a league title under his promotion either. 

Whether riders get on or there’s a good team spirit I couldn’t give a monkeys to be honest. They all have money to earn so will try and win races for their own personal gain. Just give me the best seven riders you can get. 

45 minutes ago, StarBoy said:

You lot can all think what you like. However, from what I'm hearing this is the strongest and most exciting Lynn team we have had in years

The bar isn’t very high to be fair 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Ooooooooooooh, exciiiiiiiiiting. 

We're going to break the 30 league points barrier?? :lol:

Pretty much guaranteed we won't better Sheffield, Ipswich & Belle Vue sides

5 hours ago, StarBoy said:

Well let’s be fair that wouldn’t be difficult would it

3 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Ooooooooooooh, exciiiiiiiiiting. 

We're going to break the 30 league points barrier?? :lol:

Pretty much guaranteed we won't better Sheffield, Ipswich & Belle Vue sides

We might even break the 40 league points barrier. Ssshhhh, don't tell anyone though 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Insider said:

F Lindgren

A Laguta (on Buster’s rates)

V Tarasensko

B Basso

B Cook

S Lambert

A Rowe RS

Because Laguta was reliable when he was on a fortune. God knows what he'd be like on Keith's rates.

Whoever we end up with it'll be what's left once everyone else has signed who they want, a consequence of having the smallest budget unfortunately.