British Speedway Forum
SpeedwayFan91

King’s Lynn 2024 serious team predictions

In Poland they have what they call sparring meetings or in our terms challenge meetings maybe to iron problems out as UK season is so short a couple of pre season meetings could even run POTE just to get riders dialled in be better than going in cold into league meetings 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

Personally I think only Rowe and Basso have looked themselves.

Musielak even hasn't been that great,performed last night but you would expect that at Sheffield.Awfully slow at the NA last week.Tarasenko has had too many E/Fs for it to be unlucky imo.Think we have signed Wojdylo purely on his Showground form,he has been awful and totally outshone by Rowe,should be the other way around.Looks like MPT has had his day unfortunately.NKI I feel may get his 6 something average and I would stick with him for now.But changes are needed already imo before a top 4 place gets away.

Buster has said he has spent the.most he has ever done on a Lynn team this season,if that is the case then heads need to roll as they are seriously underperforming.

Are riders like lebedevs,Huchenbeck good enough to filll the shoes of say MPT and Wojdylo and would they be willing to come over here.Lebedevs has stated he would be interested.

If we loose at home on Monday at home the Sheffield, that will be 4 meeting gone already. The trouble is, you could argue that 5 of our riders have started poorly. Although Vadim had a mare with bike issues, he averaged 7 in his first 2 meetings. I know its to early for stats, but it just highlights how bad some riders have started .Up to date Ben 7.50, Toby 6.40,Vad 5.85 Anders 5,43 ,NKI 4.50, MPT 3.43, Patryk 3.00.

I'd keep Toby, Vad, Ben, and Anders, as i think Toby and Vad will come good. The other 3 riders would be on borrowed time for me. Probably harsh at this stage, but top 4 will pass us by before you know it.

Grippy or slick ?

when the heat times are in the 58-59 second bracket the racing is usually poor more gate and go and with what I’ve seen so far gating is not our riders forte.

When the heat times are 60 seconds plus the racing seems to be better so it’s a bit of a dilemma which way the club goes.

6 hours ago, Manifesto said:

Surely Klindt will be a shoe in for KL?

At the end of the month he should fit for MPT or Patryk the way the averages are heading. Or for NKI now, but i would wait.

50 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

Grippy or slick ?

when the heat times are in the 58-59 second bracket the racing is usually poor more gate and go and with what I’ve seen so far gating is not our riders forte.

When the heat times are 60 seconds plus the racing seems to be better so it’s a bit of a dilemma which way the club goes.

King's Lynn has to be grippy vs Sheffield. Woffinden always bins it at Lynn when grippy & C.Holder will cry like a female dog about it. 

The boys would need practice time on it though or the Stars will be binning it also. 

Run the track slick, King's Lynn won't hit 40 at home, & they can't afford another defeat 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

King's Lynn has to be grippy vs Sheffield. Woffinden always bins it at Lynn when grippy & C.Holder will cry like a female dog about it. 

The boys would need practice time on it though or the Stars will be binning it also. 

Run the track slick, King's Lynn won't hit 40 at home, & they can't afford another defeat 

Will the KL riders want it grippy? Probably not either. Tigers class will shine through 

The grippier the better on Monday, its the only way I can see us scraping a win... 

I can see Klindt coming in for MPT or maybe even Wojdylo at the start of May

On 4/17/2024 at 9:29 AM, 4BM said:

According to Sportowefakty NKI had an off in Denmark, they are reporting a concussion, but not sure if that’s been confirmed as will be out for set period if so, well in UK anyway they let them ride in Poland 

NKI has raced in Poland today.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, screm said:

NKI has raced in Poland today.

He did indeed, but the UK follow concussion protocol… Poland obviously don’t 

• Like 1

Paddy W is a good rider he'll just need time 

• Like 1

Looking at the May averages, Lynn will be 2.37 below the limit. Klindt could replace anyone in the team (except Rowe).

15 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Looking at the May averages, Lynn will be 2.37 below the limit. Klindt could replace anyone in the team (except Rowe).

Thats Klindt for MPT or Patryk, and we could squeeze in Rob Lambert for NKI maybe.

I know i'm dreaming BTW ;)

Season over.

Tarasenko has quit and is replaced by Klindt.

• Haha 1

At a guess his machinery’s gone to pot and he’s probably not got connections or money to sort it out. Also explains why KL called Sheffield meeting off 

• Like 4

Think that's me done for getting a season ticket anymore,even though it is a great saving.

If another change isn't made then this is a total joke.