British Speedway Forum

Laguta and Sayfutdinov for starters, as they are the only two who have a realistic chance of winning it...

• Like 3

You're not wrong. But the word coming out of the FIM is that there is almost no chance that they are going to allow the Russians back.

31 minutes ago, False dawn said:

You're not wrong. But the word coming out of the FIM is that there is almost no chance that they are going to allow the Russians back.

I have not heard anything, do you have a source?

14 minutes ago, eric i said:

I have not heard anything, do you have a source?

A premiership promoter, backed up by one of the commentators. Not FIM insiders, I'll grant you. But close to those that will make the decision.

Want:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Sayfutdinov
Laguta

Expecting:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Fricke
Thomsen

Zzzzz…

2 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

Want:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Sayfutdinov
Laguta

Expecting:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Fricke
Thomsen

Zzzzz…

Would possibly swop dudek for kolodziej 

18 minutes ago, TheSmiler said:

Want:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Sayfutdinov
Laguta

Expecting:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Fricke
Thomsen

Zzzzz…

Surely Fricke will get the pick over Dudek as he finished 7 points in front. It should be...

Bewley
Woffinden
Fricke
Sayfutdinov
Laguta

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Bewley, Doyle, Thomsen.

Not Janowski.

Doyle is already qualified through the GP challenge

2 hours ago, TheSmiler said:

Want:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Sayfutdinov
Laguta

Expecting:
Bewley
Woffinden
Dudek
Fricke
Thomsen

Zzzzz…

Dudek??????

• Like 1

The series is boring without Artem & Emil & needs them back.

Sick of watching riders just moving out of the way every time Bartosz gets near them.

There will always been a doubt if Bartosz would’ve won if Artem & Emil were in it & he knows that.

• Like 3

Even with the ban in place, Emil and Artem are both Polish citizens and had already stopped representing Russia in the Speedway of Nations. They should be in it.

It undermines Zmarzlik's titles that they are not.

It makes no sense. Look at Tennis. Plenty of Russians and Belarussians compete. Wimbledon banned them for one year, had all their points removed, and allowed them in this year.

Zmarzlik can never be seen as the best of all time unless they are included, because last time they were in it one of them won it.

I'd like to see them in alongside Bewley, Woffinden. Either Fricke or Dudek for the other place - not really bothered which one.

• Like 2

You can find a reason to invalidate most speedway world titles of you look hard enough.

Emil removed himself from the series for some of his prime years, invalidating what? A Woffinden title? One of Hancock's?

Woffinden was also the primary beneficiary of Ward's indiscretions and ultimate injury arguably. And Doyle.

See what I did there?

Laguta and Sayfutdinov had their chance to beat Bartosz over a full Ekstraliga season and failed spectacularly once again this year, just as they did last year.

Imagine thinking that Rosberg is better than Hamilton because he just about beat him once in one out of 5 seasons. It's the epitomy of stupidity.

7 medals in 8 years for Zmarzlik with or without the Russians.

Seriously, I get you all hate him, but you refute facts when making a weak argument and make yourselves look daft.

• Like 1