British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Great news if true and shows their ambition.

Less about ambition. More about Perry Barr only allowing them to run on a Monday! And that may only be for a season or two?

13 minutes ago, DiveBomb said:

I said when it's signed. You dont sign a contract suddenly release a statement on the day :rofl:

So for your post to have any credability, you will announce the owner/s here before its made public? That's basically what you are saying.

16 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

So for your post to have any credability, you will announce the owner/s here before its made public? That's basically what you are saying.

I don't even have to mate. If people are going to be questioning posts with ITKs all the time then i probably won't bother.I'm not interested in credibility at all. Someone asked the question about the Lions  future and I happen to know a few things in the works. I haven't revealed anything for reasons that you don't even need to know. I have my sources and they've always been pretty good for me. Will I post anything ? Il see what I'm allowed to post first 

I don't understand why people ask "does anyone have any news" when there's news the BSPL / SCB will announce it, until then it's just people opinions & speculation - which is interesting & what the forum is for. But don't expect concrete answers till the AGM.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DiveBomb said:

I don't even have to mate. If people are going to be questioning posts with ITKs all the time then i probably won't bother.I'm not interested in credibility at all. Someone asked the question about the Lions  future and I happen to know a few things in the works. I haven't revealed anything for reasons that you don't even need to know. I have my sources and they've always been pretty good for me. Will I post anything ? Il see what I'm allowed to post first 

Then just don't say anything. There's nothing more annoying than somebody saying that they know, but they're not going to tell - even worse when they also can't say the reason they aren't going tell. I expect that sort of behavior in a playground. Maybe you've got some sort of God complex and want us to beg you for your precious information? 

Edited by Bojangles
  • Like 2

Just now, Bojangles said:

Then just don't say anything. There's nothing more annoying than somebody saying that they know, but they're not going to tell - even worse when they also can't say the reason they aren't going tell. Have you got some sort of God complex where we all have to beg you for information? 

Pffttt someone is getting a little wound up! Don't be annoyed mate it's only a forum :blink:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I don't understand why people ask "does anyone have any news" when there's news the BSPL / SCB will announce it, until then it's just people opinions & speculation - which is interesting & what the forum is for. But don't expect concrete answers till the AGM.

If you're referring to my post, I used the word 'rumours' not 'news'.

5 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

Then just don't say anything. There's nothing more annoying than somebody saying that they know, but they're not going to tell - even worse when they also can't say the reason they aren't going tell. I expect that sort of behavior in a playground. Maybe you've got some sort of God complex and want us to beg you for your precious information? 

Very well put!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DiveBomb said:

Go on then spill spill spill....silly season is starting now I love it

you are the one spouting you know not me !! so you go on then spill spill :t:

1 minute ago, AceBelle said:

you are the one spouting you know not me !! so you go on then spill spill :t:

Mate I wish I could ! 

1 minute ago, DiveBomb said:

Mate I wish I could ! 

of course you do :rolleyes: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DiveBomb said:

Pffttt someone is getting a little wound up! Don't be annoyed mate it's only a forum :blink:

He often does I am afraid he can’t help it

Edited by Toady
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, iainb said:

And 99% them not seeing the season out! Madness! They were on the brink in the CL. They must think they're going to pick up Wolves punters

Agreed it's absolute madness, Birmingham have tried this before what's the difference going to be this time?

If they think they'll get substantial numbers of Wolves fans I think they might be mistaken 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, noaksey said:

Agreed it's absolute madness, Birmingham have tried this before what's the difference going to be this time?

If they think they'll get substantial numbers of Wolves fans I think they might be mistaken 

Is it just as much about another club not going out of business and trying to keep the sport going when it is under threat from so many angles. Birmingham may not be many people’s cup of tea but give credit to those running Birmingham speedway for looking to keep the club going. They may not attract Wolves fans but you still have many Speedway supportes who do not follow one club but the sport as a whole and for what it is. Other parts of the speedway world don’t solely rely on club/league racing and do quite well so let’s all get behind those willing to invest given you have others walking away (Chapman and Peterborough.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Teromaafan said:

If you're referring to my post, I used the word 'rumours' not 'news'.

Nope, referring to the thread, don't understand people asking "does anyone have any news" if there was official news we'd all know it, anything else would just be rumours / opinions.