British Speedway Forum
jbell1995

Plymouth Gladiators 2024

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/3RMk5t4VPHEHKXb6/

Down to ride in this. But also Plymouth are using a guest from the same BSN group lol. Good practice for Zach before we go to Oxford! :D

Ridiculous loophole which I can't believe they haven't closed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I can definitely believe it! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/13/2024 at 7:22 AM, arnieg said:

Looks like Covatti is planning to ride on Sunday in the Itallian Championship round, so may be back sooner than expected.

Looks like he did but can’t find a result outside of the top 3.

Paco, Vincentin, Smolinski 

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Especially when the put so much effort into changing the guest rules for the play-offs.

There's really no reason, for them to allow it, there's 6 clubs to choose from if you're not allowed a guest from your own group.

At least in this case Zach is riding against Poole's main rivals, so not likely to hinder Poole.

13 hours ago, DJC said:

Looks like he did but can’t find a result outside of the top 3.

Paco, Vincentin, Smolinski 

Looks like he retired in his first ride and never came back out.

This is his one race https://www.facebook.com/GPARacingSpeedway/posts/pfbid0MkWSG9gEkuoQiLzGJJmt4MaQgK7xK8AjhCcz5euSbHRKcaEMHAEtaW3zAQbdFD8sl

436202919_927474132714732_6316485194724733540_n.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Panther1997 said:

Looks like he retired in his first ride and never came back out.

This is his one race https://www.facebook.com/GPARacingSpeedway/posts/pfbid0MkWSG9gEkuoQiLzGJJmt4MaQgK7xK8AjhCcz5euSbHRKcaEMHAEtaW3zAQbdFD8sl

436202919_927474132714732_6316485194724733540_n.jpg

Thanks Panther!

Not surprised he didn't carry on, it got a bit tight there!

I don't use FB - was the result posted on there?

On 3/21/2024 at 7:52 AM, lewy said:

We all make mistakes in life, some worse than others, he's served his time ,everyone deserves a second chance surely? He ride it like he stole it for sure.

the people he robbed and threatened are  prob STILL having the nightmares of the whole thing . please  if any team is looking at signing  please .DO NOT  sign him  

his actions were not a mistake , they were planned  by soneone with very little respect for fellow human beings ..

• Like 4

On 3/21/2024 at 7:52 AM, lewy said:

We all make mistakes in life, some worse than others, he's served his time ,everyone deserves a second chance surely? He ride it like he stole it for sure.

Could have used different words considering what he done. Any promoter with half a brain cell, no matter how talented, shouldn’t touch him with a barge pole. If he was signed for my club, I’d go nowhere near no matter how much I love the sport.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, spin king junior said:

I've got my doubts any club would truly consider signing Jason and expect it to be people jumping to conclusions.

However, if Plymouth do then I really cannot see them recovering from the decision. I can completely appreciate he's done his time and ultimately Jason does deserve the opportunity at rehabilitation and leading some form of normality. But being a sportsman is a completely different kettle of fish, it's not just a job or a normal 9-5, you're front and centre in the public and an inspiration to younger fans. Would I want my kids cheering on someone who has robbed a vulnerable disabled person at knife point? Absolutely not and I can imagine most would feel the same.

Also need to consider the negative media that'll come from it. The press will have an absolute field day with it dragging Plymouth and the sport through the absolute mud.

Garrity was on a borrowed bike and in borrowed kit so fairly safe to say he isn't set up for full time racing. That said i wouldn't have leant him a fiver so more fool those who are assisting him.

Erik Riss back in British speedway at Oxford. Potential to double up maybe? 

44 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Erik Riss back in British speedway at Oxford. Potential to double up maybe? 

...or double down?!

3 hours ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Garrity was on a borrowed bike and in borrowed kit so fairly safe to say he isn't set up for full time racing. That said i wouldn't have leant him a fiver so more fool those who are assisting him.

Believe Luke Muff was helping him. As he was on one of his bikes and in a colts suit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Believe Luke Muff was helping him. As he was on one of his bikes and in a colts suit.

Another dosser

• Like 2