British Speedway Forum

The 2023 British Under 19 Final, which was cancelled after heat 4 on the 28th June due to rain, has been rearranged to be again be hosted at Official Birmingham Speedway on Wednesday 25th October.
The revised line up is as follows (in draw order)
1. Nathan Ablitt
2. Luke Killeen
3. Ben Trigger
4. Max Perry
5. Jake Mulford (TBC)
6. Max James
7. Dan Thompson (TBC)
8. Ace Pijper
9. Luke Harrison
10. Jody Scott
11. Joe Thompson
12. Sam McGurk
13. Mickie Simpson
14. Vinnie Foord
15. Ashton Boughen
16. Freddy Hodder
Reserves
17) Ashton Vale
18) Mark Parker
The Young Lions would like to thank the Birmingham Promotion for their determination to host this event and the BSP Ltd for their support, along with the support of our sponsors and the Birmingham supporters.
We would also like to give credit to all the riders for their keenness to ride in such a big event in the last week of the 2023 season.

u19 final.jpg

What if you have a ticket from the original staging though?

On 10/11/2023 at 5:12 PM, old bob at herne bay said:

Good Luck with that one !  Shocking that they haven't found a date for this much earlier in the year after a rain off in June .

efforts were made but no dates were suitable when all the riders were not riding elsewhere

1 hour ago, Speedway fan said:

efforts were made but no dates were suitable when all the riders were not riding elsewhere

My fear is that Oxford will announce they are running the play off meeting on the same day. Given that 6 of the Cubs team are named in the U19 line up, this might cause a bit of a problem.

Not to mention the fact that I want to support the Cubs and I've got my readmission ticket for the U19 meeting. 

47 minutes ago, False dawn said:

My fear is that Oxford will announce they are running the play off meeting on the same day. Given that 6 of the Cubs team are named in the U19 line up, this might cause a bit of a problem.

Not to mention the fact that I want to support the Cubs and I've got my readmission ticket for the U19 meeting. 

Now to be re-staged Saturday 21st @Cowley. 7:45pm.

Is the online stream that I paid for first time around still valid as they don’t seem to respond to the emails I have sent them 

33 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Is the online stream that I paid for first time around still valid as they don’t seem to respond to the emails I have sent them 

You should have had an email just after the rained off event to say it will automatically carry over to the new date.

Congratulations to Dan Thompson.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2023 at 6:54 PM, bloom89 said:

No Ashton boughen tonight he can’t make it due to van trouble. 

It's not the first meeting he's missed with a poor excuse & I believe he was warned last time so maybe some reaction to his absence???

3 hours ago, Technik said:

It's not the first meeting he's missed with a poor excuse & I believe he was warned last time so maybe some reaction to his absence???

You really are a keyboard numpty ! 
his equipment is locked in the back of his van has dead locks on it ! What do you want him to do cut the doors off his van ! Why would he want to miss it when he had a bloody good chance of winning it ? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lynnboy said:

You really are a keyboard numpty ! 
his equipment is locked in the back of his van has dead locks on it ! What do you want him to do cut the doors off his van ! Why would he want to miss it when he had a bloody good chance of winning it ? 

You can always use the physical key to get into the van. Just because the electric fob is not working does not restrict access & for only £13 you can get a battery fitted at any Timpsons in a few minutes