British Speedway Forum
SilentLurker

Glasgow Tigers 2024

18 hours ago, Normski said:

Surely it is up to the Promoters to vote agaist points limit coming down for  2024. Just look at this season with 40pts limit how many riders started the season on the sidelines Dan Thompson, Kemp, Bailey, Clegg, Wethers etc. 

Would imagine that the promoters have already agreed the points limits for both leagues and the conference will just rubber stamp them

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

It appears Glasgow have only one spot to fill. :cheers:

Saw that……amazing at this stage of the game. I somehow feel positive and excited about that news. 

1 hour ago, tyretrax said:

It appears Glasgow have only one spot to fill. :cheers:

Team Manager??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ragdoll64 said:

Saw that……amazing at this stage of the game. I somehow feel positive and excited about that news. 

Where is this info? 

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Would imagine that the promoters have already agreed the points limits for both leagues and the conference will just rubber stamp them

What? Like last year when 42 points was agreed then changed to 40 (to stop the 'stronger' clubs!)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mc131 said:

Means nothing Glasgow having his signature, unless he wants to ride at Glasgow then that is different. After this season he's been pretty much unbeatable around northside I personally can't see why he wouldn't want to be back there.

Well I've heard he wants to return to glasgow he was at final Poole meeting & he lives up here so its up to glasgow not Workington or redcar I'm afraid 

1 hour ago, TheScotsman said:

Team Manager??

Really we have team news already & nobody knows the points & league set up its crazy man I can't keep up ..& a new team manager really i dunno about that cammy was buzzing when we won league hmmm 

48 minutes ago, Barabas said:

Well I've heard he wants to return to glasgow he was at final Poole meeting & he lives up here so its up to glasgow not Workington or redcar I'm afraid 

It's really up to Connor.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Barabas said:

Really we have team news already & nobody knows the points & league set up its crazy man I can't keep up ..& a new team manager really i dunno about that cammy was buzzing when we won league hmmm 

Everyone was buzzing, why wouldn't the team be too?

36 minutes ago, Come on the Skipper said:

That sounds like Tom was ready to ride for Glasgow in 2024 and disappointed to be dropped. 
Maybe end up in Edinburgh if rumours of one of Edinburgh’s 2023 riders moving to Glasgow are true?

9 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

That sounds like Tom was ready to ride for Glasgow in 2024 and disappointed to be dropped. 
Maybe end up in Edinburgh if rumours of one of Edinburgh’s 2023 riders moving to Glasgow are true?

Really - perhaps its Dayle Wood?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Barabas said:

He also works with Allied.

1 hour ago, Come on the Skipper said:

Think good for tom too this. Oddly for someone brought up at Eastbourne he's struggled at the tight circuits this season. Could maybe do with Oxford/ Edinburgh/ Plymouth 

How funny would it be if we had signed the Cook brothers as we are continually being told they are on false low averages?