Annti Vuolas 5.00
Tate Zischke 5.00
Celina Liebman 4.00
Sam McGurk 2.00
Total 37.92

No batch thank u 

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

No batch thank u 

Think Vissing would be a great signing & next best I can see is Batchelor.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Crash helmet on here.

Great bit of publicity but don’t think she’ll even average her assessed average. Only average over a point a meeting in the polish U24 league.

Yea but looking at some of the reserves in the league, Celina is equally if not better than some of them, was very fast at northside,  and got near the same times as Danny King at redcar, suppose time will tell

15 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

How about?

Workington  
Craig Cook 8.52
Troy Batchelor 7.16
Claus Vissing 6.24
Annti Vuolas 5.00
Tate Zischke 5.00
Celina Liebman 4.00
Sam McGurk 2.00
Total 37.92

Definitely no batch well past it now, didn't pull up any trees last year anywhere and would want top money 

33 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Crash helmet on here.

Great bit of publicity but don’t think she’ll even average her assessed average. Only average over a point a meeting in the polish U24 league.

Osshhh. Your entitled to your opinion, but sounds like a jealous team manager :lol:  who's missed out on a bit of a coup.

Edited by magnus

8 minutes ago, magnus said:

Osshhh. Your entitled to your opinion, but sounds like a jealous team manager :lol:  who's missed out on a bit of a coup.

Not really I’ll use Jacob hook who averaged less than 4 in the championship last year averages over a point more in the polish U24 league last year than she did.

Jacob Hook is a good example of a rider of that average, having seen him race at various tracks this year, and you may well use him, but there ain't many riders about on that average and of that calibre I suppose. I still think your under estimating Celina having witnessed her racing at Redcar earlier on this year and by signing Celina, I think Workington Speedway have certainly pulled a master stroke.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Blobby said:

Crash helmet on here.

25 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Not really I’ll use Jacob hook who averaged less than 4 in the championship last year averages over a point more in the polish U24 league last year than she did.

Can see where you're coming from, for example they announced her as an SGP2 rider, but if we're being totally honest, she only got that wild card because of her gender (not her fault I know).

She's could reach her average. Have to wait & see.

Still great publicity for Workington either way.

Edited by szkocjasid

6 minutes ago, magnus said:

Jacob Hook is a good example of a rider of that average, having seen him race at various tracks this year, and you may well use him, but there ain't many riders about on that average and of that calibre I suppose. I still think your under estimating Celina having witnessed her racing at Redcar earlier on this year and by signing Celina, I think Workington Speedway have certainly pulled a master stroke.

Averaging times of about 57.5 a weekly championship time at Redcar is around 54.5/55.

Good publicity for Workington with her being a female take that out of equation and go on speedway ability she’ll do extremely well to average 4.00.

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

Averaging times of about 57.5 a weekly championship time at Redcar is around 54.5/55.

Good publicity for Workington with her being a female take that out of equation and go on speedway ability she’ll do extremely well to average 4.00.

Time will tell I suppose...

I'll be surprised if she attains her 4pt assessed average but she is no dud, I reckon she'd be a 7-8pt averaged rider in the NDL.

Good luck to her! 

All the media workington could ask for and more. Brave but bold  I hope it works out for all concerned. 

4 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

Brilliant move by Workington - I’ll definitely be making an effort to get my little girl along to see her ride. Excellent stuff. 

Agree. With Comets moving up, they have a blank canvas. A club you would like to succeed. They are a breathe of fresh air. I emailed them and received a lovely reply. 

• Like 3