British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

17 hours ago, j2ohh said:

are they 2 of you 2024 reserves .

17 hours ago, Nickinho said:

One is but she won't just be facing the reserves all evening. Do you ever buy a program?

so what heats our new lady rider be in after the reserves race . please tell . i am all ears and eyes and await your findings , thank you.

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

Well, this is a signing that has attracted interest by quite a few people - including myself. I'm not sure if I've even looked at a Workington thread before.

The only time I've seen Celina Liebmann race when she was in the SGP2. She struggled in that meeting against riders who, I guess, were above Championship reserve standard. At the same time, she had no trouble beating the reserves who, presumably, were below it.

It would be great to see a female rider in the sport who can compete against the men. If anyone can, she can. She's a proper rider with a good style and looks like a decent gater from the couple of races I watched on Youtube.

Me too, that is the only time I have seen her. Workington have a lot of good individuals. Be interesting to see how they work as a team. 

17 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Me too, that is the only time I have seen her. Workington have a lot of good individuals. Be interesting to see how they work as a team. 

I ish Celina well but think it could be a baptism of fire for her it’s a tough league

1 hour ago, j2ohh said:

so what heats our new lady rider be in after the reserves race . please tell . i am all ears and eyes and await your findings , thank you.

Presumably she will be number 6, so she’ll be in heat 2 against reserves, heat 7 against 3 & 4, heat 11 against 1 and 2, and heat 14 against 4 and 7.

i think she will do well to attain a four point average but considering the fellow reserves this year, I don’t think she will be too far of the pace 

Great line up for the Australian Centenary meeting on Friday including our own Tate Zischke, if anyone’s interested.

Live stream (pricy at $35/£19) starts about 7.25am UK time I believe.

https://www.thestreamingguys.com.au/production/speedway-night-2-solo-riders/

1. Kye Thomson (Australia) 
2. Jaimon Lidsey (Australia)
3. Ryan Douglas (Australia)
4. Declan Kennedy (Australia)
5. Rasmus Jensen (Denmark)
6. Tai Woffinden (Great Britain)
7. Keynan Rew (Australia)
8. Tate Zischke (Australia)
9. Max Fricke (Australia)
10. Chris Holder (Australia)
11. Adam Ellis (Great Britain)
12. Daniel Bewley (Great Britain)
13. Sam Masters (Australia)
14. Brady Kurtz (Australia)
15. Jason Doyle (Australia)
16. Rohan Tungate (Australia)

23 minutes ago, Marksman said:

Great line up for the Australian Centenary meeting on Friday including our own Tate Zischke, if anyone’s interested.

Live stream (pricy at $35/£19) starts about 7.25am UK time I believe.

https://www.thestreamingguys.com.au/production/speedway-night-2-solo-riders/

1. Kye Thomson (Australia) 
2. Jaimon Lidsey (Australia)
3. Ryan Douglas (Australia)
4. Declan Kennedy (Australia)
5. Rasmus Jensen (Denmark)
6. Tai Woffinden (Great Britain)
7. Keynan Rew (Australia)
8. Tate Zischke (Australia)
9. Max Fricke (Australia)
10. Chris Holder (Australia)
11. Adam Ellis (Great Britain)
12. Daniel Bewley (Great Britain)
13. Sam Masters (Australia)
14. Brady Kurtz (Australia)
15. Jason Doyle (Australia)
16. Rohan Tungate (Australia)

That’s a top notch field of riders indeed……….wow!

1 hour ago, j2ohh said:

Stick to cheese rolling.Its easier to understand.

11 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Stick to cheese rolling.Its easier to understand.

Jenga is back..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Presumably she will be number 6, so she’ll be in heat 2 against reserves, heat 7 against 3 & 4, heat 11 against 1 and 2, and heat 14 against 4 and 7.

i think she will do well to attain a four point average but considering the fellow reserves this year, I don’t think she will be too far of the pace 

what about riding at 7

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Wont really matter the number after heat 2 as the team manager will do reserve switches based on what he sees happen in that heat 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Wont really matter the number after heat 2 as the team manager will do reserve switches based on what he sees happen in that heat 

Whoever has any doubts about Celina former National league co-ordinator Jason pipe has put on  Facebook a race with her & drew kemp passing eachother & she takes the win on the outside.. great race & for those who don't have Facebook it's also on YouTube & Kemp's in white & Celina in yellow... Well worth a look 

2 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Whoever has any doubts about Celina former National league co-ordinator Jason pipe has put on  Facebook a race with her & drew kemp passing eachother & she takes the win on the outside.. great race & for those who don't have Facebook it's also on YouTube & Kemp's in white & Celina in yellow... Well worth a look 

I don't doubt her at all seen her race in person so don't need to watch video. My comment is not a negative one but a real one based on personal experience and good team management.

2 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Also a reserve can be in any of the 15 heats if going well or other riders are injured/missing  

So programed rides don't mean much 

A struggling reserve often only gets 3 rides if the other is riding well 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Page 62 on this thread Davie 10 posted the same one yesterday.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Pfingstchallenge 2022 aus Güstrow Lauf 16 (youtube.com)