British Speedway Forum
Midget

Workington 2024

1 minute ago, JamesHarris said:

Anyway, enjoy the festive period. 

are you on your  festive period

1 hour ago, j2ohh said:

i am sure the Workington promotion will stick with ALL the team that has been signed up for the 2024 season and plenty of posters on here wil remind james harris of his post

Just like they did last season and cost themselves a shot at the play offs in the process?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, j2ohh said:

AHH , i see what you did there you clever person. horse and horse power  really clever . NOT.

is that the rachel blackmore that won the grand national ?

Yes.

13 hours ago, Bellers101 said:

Workington need some riders with established GB league pedigree to finish the team off now. Interesting team building so far but 3 newcomers to GB and the enigma that Cook now is could cause them a few problems. Good to see Worky back in the championship though.

My feelings exactly !  No more "unknown" riders now please !  Give us two riders with an established pedigree !!   Fans always like "familiarity" with riders !

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

No matter your opinion on it I think Workington will be the away side most fans will be looking forward to see. Some in hope to see Celina fail and say I told you so, others in hope she succeeds. Throw in Tate, the Finn and cookie it's the team I won't be missing when visit ashfield this season.

Fair play to the promotion, will have more than the speedway world talking about this signing can only be good for the sport

Can't react but completely agree.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

No matter your opinion on it I think Workington will be the away side most fans will be looking forward to see. Some in hope to see Celina fail and say I told you so, others in hope she succeeds. Throw in Tate, the Finn and cookie it's the team I won't be missing when visit ashfield this season.

Fair play to the promotion, will have more than the speedway world talking about this signing can only be good for the sport

I cannot react either and also agree.

Edited by magnus
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2023 at 2:50 PM, j2ohh said:

so what heats our new lady rider be in after the reserves race . please tell . i am all ears and eyes and await your findings , thank you.

Well, if she's at home riding at 6 then her heats after heat 2 will be heat 7, heat 11 and heat 14

If she's riding at 6 away from home then her other rides after heat two will be heat 6, heat 9 and heat 12.

Anything else I can help you with?

Edited by Nickinho
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Nickinho said:

Well, if she's at home riding at 6 then her heats after heat 2 will be heat 7, heat 11 and heat 14

If she's riding at 6 away from home then her other rides after heat two will be heat 6, heat 9 and heat 12.

Anything else I can help you with?

Cheese Rolling.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Cheese Rolling.

Does it really matter what heats the lassy ride's in give he a chance. Most of you lot on here couldn't even put your leg over a bike never mind ride it !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Athos said:

Does it really matter what heats the lassy ride's in give he a chance. Most of you lot on here couldn't even put your leg over a bike never mind ride it !

I can ride one of them stryder things my boy has! Does that count? Inexperienced team manager will be tested in the Championship. Hope he knows his stuff. Maybe Tony Jackson will be back with his experience.

20 minutes ago, Athos said:

You have obviously missed the context of my reply,given in some of the previous posts.Its nothing to do with Celina.

Edited by Fromafar

11 minutes ago, Bunters said:

I can ride one of them stryder things my boy has! Does that count? Inexperienced team manager will be tested in the Championship. Hope he knows his stuff. Maybe Tony Jackson will be back with his experience.

The last time I spoke to Tony (a couple of years ago) there is no chance he will be back.  Of course, he could have had a mind change, but, I doubt it.