British Speedway Forum
Bojangles

Oxford Cheetahs 2024

NL pass looks great value and setting the pricing bar for the product there. If i was local id be tempted by the 10 match pass also, pick the best/most evenly matched visitors across both leagues. 

The 28 match ultimate pass looks like good value too at sixteen quid a meeting.

Now normally I'd say it's far too early to be thinking of team chances. But for May Oxford will be 1.97 below the limit. 

They could drop Henry Atkins for a rider up to 6.25, but would need to make the change before Boughen & Killeen get new averages (no massive rush yet) but they've shown with Klindt, they're not afraid of making tough decisions.

Or they could fit in Erik Riss for Jenkins?

Oxford  
Sam Masters 9.05
Scott Nicholls 8.54
Erik Riss 7.68
Cameron Heeps 4.77
Henry Atkins 4.28
Ashton Boughen 2.00
Luke Killeen 2.00
Total 38.32
Edited by szkocjasid

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Now normally I'd say it's far too early to be thinking of team chances. But for May Oxford will be 1.97 below the limit. 

They could drop Henry Atkins for a rider up to 6.25, but would need to make the change before Boughen & Killeen get new averages (no massive rush yet) but they've shown with Klindt, they're not afraid of making tough decisions.

Or they could fit in Erik Riss for Jenkins?

Oxford  
Sam Masters 9.05
Scott Nicholls 8.54
Erik Riss 7.68
Cameron Heeps 4.77
Henry Atkins 4.28
Ashton Boughen 2.00
Luke Killeen 2.00
Total 38.32

Remember, averages include the BSN Series this season, so rider averages will update quicker than we’ve been used to.

1 hour ago, Noelinho said:

Remember, averages include the BSN Series this season, so rider averages will update quicker than we’ve been used to.

22nd May is the earliest Boughen & Killeen would get new figures.

• Like 1

No offence to Jenkins. He's a good talent, got a bright future ahead of him, but I'd bite your hand off if you offered me Riss over him. Riss and Heeps at 3 and 4 looks much stronger than Heeps and Jenkins. Needs to be done before 22nd of May.

Edited by Diamonds85

6 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

No offence to Jenkins. He's a good talent, got a bright future ahead of him, but I'd bite your hand off if you offered me Riss over him. Riss and Heeps at 3 and 4 looks much stronger than Heeps and Jenkins. Needs to be done before 22nd of May.

Didn't think that would fit, but 37.99 JUST!

7 hours ago, Diamonds85 said:

35 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Listening to the podcast, Riss didn't seem that interested in riding in the Championship. Sounded like it depends who is asking rather than him looking for someone. However sure a Weds night club would prob be the best option for him if he did decide on doing this league as well. 

Edited by lisa-colette

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

I get 38.32, but the limit goes up to 38.5 in May, so it fits.

I used Riss' converted Prem average as that is now his "most recent" average.

It is a ridiculous rule, ignoring his last 20 Champ meetings, because he's ridden ONE Prem meeting!

Edited by szkocjasid

35 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

I get 38.32, but the limit goes up to 38.5 in May, so it fits.

I used Riss' converted Prem average as that is now his "most recent" average.

It is a ridiculous rule, ignoring his last 20 Champ meetings, because he's ridden ONE Prem meeting!

You are right, I'd forgotten about that part of the rule..

After last night's performances how about Riss & Jack Smith replacing Heeps & Atkins?

Oxford     
Sam Masters 9.05
Scott Nicholls 8.54
Erik Riss 7.68
Jordan Jenkins 5.89
Jack Smith 3.00
Ashton Boughen 2.00
Luke Killeen 2.00
Total    38.16

Only Masters and Nicholls winning races in the top 5 is unsustainable.