British Speedway Forum

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Maybe you should have then you would have known what the conversion rate is lol. But the time taken with the VAR decision was prob a big talking point! ;)

Ridiculous over 5 minutes. Both lots of fans were chanting F VAR! The linesman got it spot on, then VAR drew lines skew whiff to make it look like Rodriguez was onside! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelShoe said:

Reading between the lines I think Poole may well be Premiership bound.

Yeah, I can see how you come to that. They either mean the team or the league. I think if it went to 36 points limit it could well be a deal breaker. But then so is not having Weds in the Prem, so really which is the lesser of two evils! 

Still think we could be sacrificed to keep Prem going if it came down to it. But will see what happens in Nov!! 

Perhaps the new opportunity that is too good to pass up on is a new rider to Britain? A new Dane perhaps? Emil Breum, William Drejer or Bastian Pedersen would be unreal in the Championship... Especially if at number 2...

1. Richard Lawson

2. 5.00 Dane

3. Keynan Rew

4. Zach Cook

5. Ben Cook

6. Sam Hagon

7. Max Perry

I don't see this team actually happening but I equally wouldn't be surprised if it did... Poole have put some cracking teams out down the years.

if Hagon and Perry were the reserves, we would be quite vulnerable. No doubt both are talents but always good to have one reserve who could bang in the points if called upon. The downside of such a ridiculous points limit.

25 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Perhaps the new opportunity that is too good to pass up on is a new rider to Britain? A new Dane perhaps? Emil Breum, William Drejer or Bastian Pedersen would be unreal in the Championship... Especially if at number 2...

1. Richard Lawson

2. 5.00 Dane

3. Keynan Rew

4. Zach Cook

5. Ben Cook

6. Sam Hagon

7. Max Perry

I don't see this team actually happening but I equally wouldn't be surprised if it did... Poole have put some cracking teams out down the years.

A Dane for a Wednesday track? Nah. Been there, done it!!

17 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

A Dane for a Wednesday track? Nah. Been there, done it!!

new Aussie maybe 

Hasn't Rew just signed for a Danish team, so would Poole on a Wednesday really work?

If its 38 limit

1. Richard Lawson 

2. Alfie Bowtell 

3. Zach Cook 

4. Connor Bailey

5. Ben Cook 

6. Paul Starke 

7. Sam Hagon

6 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Why should we, we have no need to . We have our own night weekly speedway two localish derbies . The only slight problem is the watering down of the product. But that will effect every team.

Nob

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So what’s the conversion between the leagues? I was with Gary May this afternoon at the footy but we didn’t talk about speedway at all. Should have asked him but we were both enjoying Cherries first win.

Oh dear God………

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

So what’s the conversion between the leagues? I was with Gary May this afternoon at the footy but we didn’t talk about speedway at all. Should have asked him but we were both enjoying Cherries first win.

Aye right.!!!

14 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ridiculous over 5 minutes. Both lots of fans were chanting F VAR! The linesman got it spot on, then VAR drew lines skew whiff to make it look like Rodriguez was onside! 

Bournemouth should go down this season. Along with the recently promoted 3 , they are nowhere near premiership standard. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Bournemouth should go down this season. Along with the recently promoted 3 , they are nowhere near premiership standard. 

Only 3 are religated 

1 minute ago, Arthur54 said:

Only 3 are religated 

I know that. But they are way off premiership standard as are the promoted 3 but its rare all 3 promoted teams all go back down the next season so will be 2 of them and Bournemouth to go down. To be fair their a small club anyway and shouldnt be up in the top tier. 

5 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Should be a minimum ground capacity and standard threshold. 

There is one lower on the pyramid so why not between EFL and PL

Bournemouth just yo yo with 100m bung money to take down 

No bung money to relegated PL clubs should be evenly set amount distribution to next 3 tiers