British Speedway Forum

Maybe just maybe and it might be a shock for some he didn’t want to go to Poole, I no some can’t believe it but not everyone wants to ride for them.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Maybe just maybe and it might be a shock for some he didn’t want to go to Poole, I no some can’t believe it but not everyone wants to ride for them.

I am sure he would have come to Poole if we could of fitted him in. 

6 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Yeh theres not a rider in britain who wouldn't want to ride for Poole . I mean you only have to look at the scrum outside Dan /Matts office door , all waving contracts screaming i'll sign i'll sign. :cheers::t:

11 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Darcy recommended he went to Workington, plus he comes in on a 5, so couldn't fit him in anyway 

13 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

How do you know he didn't want to? Poole can't fit him in anyway. So doesn't even matter. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

How do you know he didn't want to? Poole can't fit him in anyway. So doesn't even matter. 

Darcy recommended Workington to Tate as he thought the track shape and size would suit Tate's riding style better. Fair enough.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2023 at 11:58 AM, Neila said:

Worky bound rumored  !!!

Comets 1 Poole 0  :D

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I am sure he would have come to Poole if we could of fitted him in. 

Obviously :party:

6 minutes ago, FishersGate said:

Tobias Thomson. Never heard of him but seems an interesting signing

Rode for Brummies for a few meetings back in 2019. 29 years old now! Solid on a 4 point average.

Edited by Skidder1

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Rode for Brummies for a few meetings back in 2019. 29 years old now! Solid on a 4 point average.

You’ve been biting your tongue, well keyboard finger, on that one all day I bet. An interesting signing - another Ford rabbit pulled from the hat or a rabbit that will be caught in the glare of Pirate’s stardom? I rather suspect the former :)

8 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

You’ve been biting your tongue, well keyboard finger, on that one all day I bet. An interesting signing - another Ford rabbit pulled from the hat or a rabbit that will be caught in the glare of Pirate’s stardom? I rather suspect the former :)

All day?? Every day since our sponsors evening!!!!;):t: