The bitterness is off the charts 

8 minutes ago, therefused said:

The bitterness is off the charts 

'the force is strong with this one!':rofl:

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

I know which seaside I would rather be close to 

Id rather be near the Lake District than anywhere near Poole  

15 hours ago, Neila said:

We will wait and see which cook turns up, I think this year we will see the British champion ex GP rider  Craig cook turn up and in the diluted league he will be one of the top riders, looking forward to the comets southern tour to beat the pirates at home UTC :D

Ha, we will see! Not sure how all these new riders will take to Poole when you're here. But will be interesting to see what happens. 

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Id rather be near the Lake District than anywhere near Poole  

Thank god for that 

Wow 5 days since any Poole fans have posted on here !!! Too busy infecting other clubs threads :D

A happy new year to you all, will be in Poole in may when the comets come visiting:drink:

39 minutes ago, Neila said:

Wow 5 days since any Poole fans have posted on here !!! Too busy infecting other clubs threads :D

A happy new year to you all, will be in Poole in may when the comets come visiting:drink:

A few of us doing the Glasgow/Workington weekend. 

Looking Forward to it.

Happy New Year see you in May

41 minutes ago, Neila said:

So you've decided to come on the Poole thread, pot black and all that 

48 minutes ago, Catalan said:

Looking Forward to it.

Great,  hopefully weather good and you get to see a couple of great meetings. We visited Wimborne Road for your opening fixture against Oxford last season. It was a cracking day and biggest crowd I've seen at Poole, previously visited on 3 or 4 occasions when you guys were in the Elite league. 

1 hour ago, Neila said:

A happy new year to you and speedway fans everywhere . I havent posted on here because our team has been finalised.Your only on here to moan about Poole fans.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

A happy new year to you and speedway fans everywhere . I havent posted on here because our team has been finalised.Your only on here to moan about Poole fans.

And wishing you a happy new year :party:

19 hours ago, Catalan said:

Looking Forward to it.

Yes I too am planning this weekend! along with a visit to Sheffield v Oxford on way up.

Just looking through some of the comments.....

I hope I'm wrong but can't see Thomsen lasting and feel he will struggle, this signing is a massive gamble. Personally I would have gone with Stefan Nielsen on a 3.75 average, yes has a history of getting injured but at Poole as a second string in a weaker league he would have scored well. He would have also scored well away from home I'm sure. Let's see if he turns up in the championship to start the season as feel someone will snap him up quick to replace riders not performing! 

Keep hearing Stef has packed in. Don't know how reliable my source is mind.

5 minutes ago, Catalan said:

Keep hearing Stef has packed in. Don't know how reliable my source is mind.

He hasn't packed it in, Just yet . He's got a job outside of Speedway now but he'd still be willing to give speedway a go if the call was made.