British Speedway Forum

38 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

This is just me thinking out loud here, but it could make sense for Dan to be a kings Lynn next year ? Apparently he’s going out with robs daughter, he stays at their home a lot as he gets lifts to airports etc. just a thought …

Can't see Dan lowering himself to those kind of levels tbh.

Leaving BV for KL is the equivalent of leaving Kate Moss for Vanessa Feltz.

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, TTT said:

Out the 2 i'd pick Feltz all day long. Could never be with a smackhead, so in my head there's a possibility then :D

• Haha 2

I know someone who was doing security work and Vanessa Feltz was there, he wouldn't let her back in because she'd forgot her i.d badge and she came out with don't you know who I am . You can guess his reply lol they had to get the manager to let her back in. The security did know her really but was worth saying no just to see the look on her face. Horrible woman apparently 

10 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Out the 2 i'd pick Feltz all day long. Could never be with a smackhead, so in my head there's a possibility then :D

10 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

When has Kate Moss ever been a smack head ????? 

• Haha 1

On 11/22/2023 at 3:17 PM, bruno said:

I know someone who was doing security work and Vanessa Feltz was there, he wouldn't let her back in because she'd forgot her i.d badge and she came out with don't you know who I am . You can guess his reply lol they had to get the manager to let her back in. The security did know her really but was worth saying no just to see the look on her face. Horrible woman apparently 

I laughed when I read that! A  few years ago I was talking to the security guy at Anglia TV in Norwich. Feltz arrived in a taxi and apparently told the security guy to get her bags out of the taxi and take them inside for her. He politely told her he was a security man, not a bl**dy  bell boy, so go and get your own bags! I'd guess she was not amused, but your comment just backs up what I thought about her as well.

Edited by Bunce
  • Haha 1

On 11/22/2023 at 11:30 AM, TTT said:

Might be closer than you think . Apparently Feltz gives a good blow....  dry :)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bunce said:

I laughed when I read that! A  few years ago I was talking to the security guy at Anglia TV in Norwich. Feltz arrived in a taxi and apparently told the security guy to get her bags out of the taxi and take them inside for her. He politely told her he was a security man, not a bl**dy  bell boy, so go and get your own bags! I'd guess she was not amused, but your comment just backs up what I thought about her as well.

There is / used to be a very interesting thread on the digital spy forum about celebrities you had met and opinions of them - one who consistently came out really bad was old Cilla black and I think  Feltz got a few un positive reviews as well 

anyway back to BV and 2024 BV Twitter account says no Charles Wright or Tom Brennan - let’s hope they don’t sign for the same team in 2024!! 

does this mean the other 5 are back? 

Edited by GeneralMelchett

On 11/22/2023 at 9:43 AM, TTT said:

Can see BV doing a Sheffield by going for a strong top end with British youngsters at 6 & 7.

B. Kurtz 8.51
Blodorn 5.83
Lidsey 7.86
B. Cook 6.00
Bewley 8.00
Bailey 3.49
+RS (Mulford, Rowe, Jenkins, Flint)

0.31 left.

If that’s the side I find it curious that cook was signed over wright or Brennan tbh 

27 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Ah so shes a smackhead cos she used to like a bit of coke?

smackheads are heroin addicts. She hasn't ever done heroin as far as i can see. 

I wouldn't know about that, and don't really care either...

2 hours ago, Pinny said:

Ah so shes a smackhead cos she used to like a bit of coke?

smackheads are heroin addicts. She hasnt ever done heroin as far as i can see. 

It's not that deep bruv ;)

Disappointed to see the best rising star being released along with Charles & don’t think either will struggle for a team spot hopefully.

On 11/24/2023 at 10:14 AM, Crazy robin said:

Disappointed to see the best rising star being released along with Charles & don’t think either will struggle for a team spot hopefully.

Charles signed for a new club 2 days after Belle vue released him. He wont say who for  until his new club announce it. He was on a live on line interview last night

5 hours ago, DBP said:

Charles signed for a new club 2 days after Belle vue released him. He wont say who for  until his new club announce it. He was on a live on line interview last night

It’s Oxford