British Speedway Forum

Is anyone due a Testimonial meeting in 2024? 
I know it would have to be approved at the AGM but I was curious if anyone was due one. 

Steve Worrall had his in '23 so is Richie due one yet?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, stevehone said:

Steve Worrall had his in '23 so is Richie due one yet?

He'll need one to pay off all of his fines :D

Edited by iainb

1 hour ago, Technik said:

Scott Nicholls must be near a 25 season celebration event

He got to that landmark about 5 years ago.

On 11/19/2023 at 5:37 PM, tonyd said:

Kyle Howarth has been granted a testimonial next year. :)

Yes he has,march 14 th, opening meeting against a world select.

2024 TESTIMONIAL CONFIRMED!  2019 British Champion Charles Wright is delighted to confirm details for his Testimonial in 2024, which is set to take place at Redcar's Ecco Arena on Sunday, March 17; Tapes Up 3pm.

Wright, who is set to star for the Agilia Bears in his seventh season in Teesside, has also announced that the event will take the form of a 16-rider individual meeting. 

He said: “With the Championship fixtures now released, I’m really excited to confirm the date and venue for my testimonial meeting next year. 

“The hard work has already started to make this a fun and exciting day of racing. A few things are already in place, and I’m already looking forward to it. 

“I’d like to thank BSP for granting me a testimonial in 2024, and the management and promotion team at Redcar for their support in bringing my meeting to the Ecco Arena.” 

Further information, including rider line-ups and sponsorship packages will be communicated via Charles’ official racing Facebook page.