British Speedway Forum
a4poster

Speedway of Nations 2024

I don’t see what the big problem is with putting the text on sale.  They can just give you a confirmation of order and send the tickets nearer the date.

Looking at the website this looks like a Belle Vue problem ?? 

image.png.c93524a8d24be53a851ee20ef825a6b3.png

22 hours ago, psycho3a said:

Looking at the website this looks like a Belle Vue problem ?? 

image.png.c93524a8d24be53a851ee20ef825a6b3.png

That statement is no where near the truth. I should imagine that it’s Warner Bros( Discovery Sports events) which are the problem here. I know for a fact that Wroclaw couldn’t start selling tickets for the SWC in 2023 until DSE had sorted themselves out, which resulted in a late selling period.

• Like 1

Draw published

SF 1 Poland, Sweden, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Ukraine.

SF 2 Australia, Denmark, Czech Rep, Latvia, USA, Slovenia, Norway.

SON 2 GB, Poland, Denmark, Latvia, Australia, Germany, Czech Rep, Sweden.

Tickets on sale tomorrow   but looks like a package of all 4 days on sale 1st from what I can work out

Can't see belle Vue will be selling tickets  will have to go via FIM speedway site

I bought World Cup tickets direct from Wroclaws club website last year. And the link on the Facebook page was to the Belle Vue site. I’ve got both links open just in case 

7 minutes ago, Neila said:

Can't see belle Vue will be selling tickets  will have to go via FIM speedway site

Opps looks like belle Vue are selling the tickets,  but at 10.03 the link is not working :(  unfortunately at work and bait time over, so will have to wait till later to see what's left

Individual meeting tickets on sale 16th April,  on belle Vue website,  selling 4 day packages 1st 

24 minutes ago, Neila said:

defo b/vue website just bought mine !!

17 minutes ago, Neila said:

Opps looks like belle Vue are selling the tickets,  but at 10.03 the link is not working :(  unfortunately at work and bait time over, so will have to wait till later to see what's left

The link they’ve tweeted etc isn’t working but this is it https://www.bellevue-speedway.com/speedway-of-nations-admission

It’s only the 4 day package on sale now. The individual tickets go on sale on Tuesday . 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

With those prices for the final they must be living in cloud cuckoo land !! Or rip-off Britain.

Totally agree, was going but not so sure now as £85 for the cheapest grandstand seat for the final is ridiculous.

Edited by Tim G