British Speedway Forum
paul84

Benevolent Fund 2024 Sat March 16th

Northside Workington Saturday March 16th @ 14:00

What a massive meeting for Workington to host. Really looking forward to this one proud of the club for being choosen for this meeting.

I’m sure some big names will be announced.

Edited by paul84
  • Like 1

I can’t wait for this, my first trip up there. I’m sure there will be an exciting line up with a lot of riders wanting to ride this track. Be a good day for sure.

• Like 1

Wot a big surprise Dan Bewley is riding at Ben fund meeting :D let's see if he is bringing some big name friends B)

Edited by Neila

For any supporters wishing to back the Ben Fund Bonanza here are the supporter packages.

Individual Rider Sponsor £250

·         Admission for 1 adult

·         Souvenir programme

·         Your sponsored riders race jacket at the end of the meeting

·         Opportunity to meet your sponsored rider before the meeting.

·         Name in souvenir programme

Email benfundbonanza@yahoo.com  for payment details and your name for the programme

Tyre/Fuel Sponsor £50

·         Admission for 1 adult

·         Name in the Souvenir programme

Email benfundbonanza@yahoo.com  for payment details and your name for the programme

Rider Mascot £40

• Admission for mascot plus 1 parent/guardian
  • Souvenir Programme
  • Walk out on parade with nominated rider.
  • Memento from the meeting
  • Opportunity to watch the first race from the centre green.
  • Opportunity to watch the final race from the centre green.

Email benfundbonanza@yahoo.com  for payment details please include the mascots name & age.

Track Walk   £10 donation.

• Opportunity to walk the track under the guidance of a current or retired rider.
  • £10 cash will be payable on the day to the track walk coordinator.
  • All track walkers will be emailed on or before the 14th March with details of where and what time you meet for your walk

Email benfundbonanza@yahoo.com  with the name of who will be taking the track walk.

Work alongside the meeting referee –auction

• The winning bidder will gain Admission and programme.
  • Designated parking
  • You will meet with the meeting referee and take part in the referees pre meeting track walk.
  • Be part of the rider briefing
  • Spent the meeting in the referee’s box working alongside the meeting referee.
  • Have the opportunity start a race(s) under the guidance of the meeting referee.
  • The winning bidder will be contacted on 8th March with payment details and a time & place to meet our referee for the day.
  • We are asking for bids to Start from £100

Email benfundbonaza@yahoo.com with your name, contact details including telephone number & bid amount.

1 hour ago, topaz325 said:

Freddie Lindgren added to the line up.

A dress rehearsal?
Are the promoters going to "adjust" the Championship points limit to allow Workington to sign Freddie for their final team spot?

I'll get my coat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, False dawn said:

A dress rehearsal?
Are the promoters going to "adjust" the Championship points limit to allow Workington to sign Freddie for their final team spot?

I'll get my coat.

No Dan Bewley on a 6.25 average after reduction .

• Haha 1

Well with the line up so far and still several top ?  names to be added, looks like I'll have to camp out nite before to get into northside arena :D

Might have to cancel our holiday come back on the mon after  biggest meeting in comets history B)

Hopefully there will be online ticket sales for this one, and save people from being turned away B)

Only problem theirs no reliable wi fi in the area, maybe a pre sale with tickets available from a set place a week or so before the meeting 

14 hours ago, Neila said:

Only problem theirs no reliable wi fi in the area, maybe a pre sale with tickets available from a set place a week or so before the meeting 

Pre Sale at a set venue wouldn't help travelling supporters who live hours away.