British Speedway Forum
Bagpuss

Championship Predictions 2024

1 minute ago, Mike0310 said:

I’m not deluded enough to think my team will win the league or even make the playoffs you can’t spend what you haven’t got but I don’t think we will finish bottom, you are seriously deluded if you think you lot will win it carrying the 3 reserves you have our reserves are miles better than yours and if one of your top 4 have an off night you are seriously in trouble.

Think it’s good that you still have speedway that’s what really matters.Im not saying my Team will win anything ,just glad we still have aTeam to watch,same as you.

5 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I’m not deluded enough to think my team will win the league or even make the playoffs you can’t spend what you haven’t got but I don’t think we will finish bottom, you are seriously deluded if you think you lot will win it carrying the 3 reserves you have our reserves are miles better than yours and if one of your top 4 have an off night you are seriously in trouble.

He isn't a Poole fan if that's what you're implying! 

19 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I look forward to my team proving a lot of you on here wrong with your predictions.

Good luck! 

4 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Who do you think they support? As it isn't Poole! lol. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bandits4eva said:

He isn't a Poole fan if that's what you're implying! 

He just getting himself in a “ bit of a pickle”.Ragin.!!

11 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

This is my favourite so far. North to south, in order.

Hopefully - I didn't check the map at the time! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Think it’s good that you still have speedway that’s what really matters.Im not saying my Team will win anything ,just glad we still have aTeam to watch,same as you.

Fair enough may the best team win.

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

This is my favourite so far. North to south, in order.

Damn. Second by less than a mile!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Damn. Second by less than a mile!

Have my doubts about that  Tigers line-up,but I am sure it won’t be the one that finishes the season if things are not going well.

4 hours ago, Weeyin said:

Really ? Don't think Glasgow will finish 3rd bottom, changes will be made if riders not performing

Riders averages should go up, so it will be hard for teams to strengthen up mid-season.

3 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Riders averages should go up, so it will be hard for teams to strengthen up mid-season.

100%. Realistically be looking at 40 minimum after first set of averages then you'd need to lose 2 points if wanted to make 2 changes and get it back to 38. Be difficult for anyone doesn't get it right/ gets injuries to resolve it this year 

Poole

Redcar

Glasgow

Scunny

Berwick

Oxford

Workington

Edinburgh

Plymouth

3 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Poole

Redcar

Glasgow

Scunny

Berwick

Oxford

Workington

Edinburgh

Plymouth

I’m not to convinced with the Scunny Team,to many inconsistent bodies for my liking.Douglas really made up for them last season.

30 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Season starts with BSN/KO Cup, so plenty racing before averages take effect - they’re from league only, remember.

2 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Think you are being very brave suggesting someone is "deluded" for thinking Poole will win the league.

I certainly wouldn't say Plymouth's reserves are "miles better" than Poole's.

But you are allowed your opinion and I certainly wouldn't call you deluded even if I disagreed with it!

To me every club has both positive & negative sides to it, find it hard to pick a winner, which is ideal really.