British Speedway Forum
daz9100

Poole Pirates Vs Plymouth BSN Wed 10th 7:30pm

4 hours ago, Catalan said:

Pray tell what is wrong with Pooles track?

It's the High Spring Tides stupid!

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Catalan said:

Pray tell what is wrong with Pooles track?

can i tell you whats right with it? it would be quicker

In other words there is nothing wrong with it this season. Especially now they have improved it with the extra banking. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, therefused said:

By the sounds of shovlars weather reports earlier not being a danger, it must be the poor drainage of the track that’s the issue? When will Poole ever sort there track out?

Change the record, there is nothing wrong with the track, it's called the great british weather, how many meetings have been lost to the weather all ready across the country 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Mention idiot & he’s straight on.

You were already on :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Change the record, there is nothing wrong with the track, it's called the great british weather, how many meetings have been lost to the weather all ready across the country 

Certain people will always want to criticize the track.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Certain people will always want to criticize the track.

Because it was awful for years ;)

Glad to hear it's been much better the last couple of seasons. Hole free tracks are the future :D

• Like 1

Track was superb against Oxford. The extra banking on the first and second bends opened up new racing lines which Oxford couldn’t handle. 

A shame it was off last night. No speedway for me until 15th May v Workington due to holidays. :neutral:

At least I can purchase the Poole stream which is excellent value for money and recommend for opposition fans who can’t make it live.

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Glad to hear it's been much better the last couple of seasons. Hole free tracks are the future :D

Helps being in the Championship, Robert Lambert isn't there to create any :P

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Track was superb against Oxford. The extra banking on the first and second bends opened up new racing lines which Oxford couldn’t handle. 

A shame it was off last night. No speedway for me until 15th May v Workington due to holidays. :neutral:

At least I can purchase the Poole stream which is excellent value for money and recommend for opposition fans who can’t make it live.

its a strange one, you claim its superb every week but as soon as its on tv/bsn/wherever and more people see it, its crap and its claimed its just an off night?

13 minutes ago, therefused said:

its a strange one, you claim its superb every week but as soon as its on tv/bsn/wherever and more people see it, its crap and its claimed its just an off night?

Can't see anything in Steve's comment saying it's superb every week 

53 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Robert likes a bit of oil as well :P

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Would like to see Robert lambert and riders like him at Poole every week tho lisa

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Its no secret it was awful but not now.

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Some Poole supporter you are fancy going on holiday in the speedway season :D will be down on the 15th with worky :t:

• Haha 1