British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh BSN Cup 12/424 @7.30

33 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Hagon isn't a complete novice. Rode half a season for Birmingham last year & scored double figures for Poole in his only match so far this year.

I disagree that he is complete novice.

2 hours ago, Fromafar said:

I disagree that he is complete novice.

Are you saying he's an incomplete novice?

• Haha 2

I assume the lack of match preview on either clubs website is indicative that they don't know the situation with our no.6? I mean it's nothing new for us but the Edinburgh site usually has much more build up on its sure site than a match centre with no preview 

25 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I assume the lack of match preview on either clubs website is indicative that they don't know the situation with our no.6? I mean it's nothing new for us but the Edinburgh site usually has much more build up on its sure site than a match centre with no preview 

Probably cause we don’t know either. 

50 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Sam Hagon guests 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, gmuncie said:

Sam Hagon guests 

Where's your source for this Graham please? 

12 minutes ago, Joseq7 said:

Where's your source for this Graham please? 

Came from the Monarchs promotion 

I co-ordinate the match previews for the Monarchs website so had it confirmed so it could be added to the preview that went up around half an hour ago

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, gmuncie said:

Sam Hagon guests 

What I thought. Like I said your media always on the ball but ours... Not so much

• Like 1

Just now, gmuncie said:

Came from the Monarchs promotion 

I co-ordinate the match previews for the Monarchs website so had it confirmed so it could be added to the preview that went up around half an hour ago

Aye I see that now, cheers.

Nice of the Monarchs to keep the Tigers fans updated......(sarcasm).

That’s so unprofessional.:lol:

It isn’t the end of the world, but in the modern climate, you would expect the reigning league champions to be at least slightly engaging on social media.

Its bizarre because Glasgow have got so much right; the team on the track, the stadium, the commercials, etc.

For Edinburgh to be the ones forthcoming with information regarding our guest is amateur.

Alas, the world will continue despite such travesties and catastrophes. Let’s hope the rain doesn’t ruin our evening.

F*ck off, rain. Thanks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2024 at 9:52 AM, Paulco said:

Until the heels stop getting dragged to clear Lee , we are kinda limited in our options . Mulford would be the ideal guest but unfortunately Redcar also are a Friday night track . So Hagen , Hodder and McGurk are the only real choices . And all are complete novices at this level . Though Hodder seems to have started the season pretty well 

trying to shed a bit more light on the Lee Complin saga . i have been informed that if a rider obtains any sort of pain relief from a chemist  he HAS to inforn the SCB ? what the medicatin is  and he will be told if the medicane/drugs he is going to take will have any banned substances.

all riders know this rule and could face any form of hidden problems with that medicane

Lee has either not known or just forgot about informing the proper people .

hope he gets sorted out ih his favour  because  he is a very entertaining rider

the source is genunine and its not the HP  one..  if anyone has heard of this rule , please feel free to comment on this . thank you .

Edited by j2ohh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, j2ohh said:

trying to shed a bit more light on the Lee Complin saga . i have been informed that if a rider obtains any sort of pain relief from a chemist  he HAS to inforn the SCB ? what the medicatin is  and he will be told if the medicane/drugs he is going to take will have any banned substances.

all riders know this rule and could face any form of hidden problems with that medicane

Lee has either not known or just forgot about informing the proper people .

hope he gets sorted out ih his favour  because  he is a very entertaining rider

the sorce is genunine and its not the HP  one..  if anyone has heard of thei rule , please feel free to comment on this . thank you .

This would be a plausible explanation, so hopefully it’s accurate.

It would be incredibly naive on Complin’s part, but entirely forgivable.

I’d rather be set on fire and thrown out a third floor window than experience an abscess again, so I can relate to his oversight. When I had mine, I forgot to record Homes Under The Hammer. Abscess pain makes you do crazy things.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, TheWellBehavedWorrall said:

This would be a plausible explanation, so hopefully it’s accurate.

It would be incredibly naive on Complin’s part, but entirely forgivable.

I’d rather be set on fire and thrown out a third floor window than experience an abscess again, so I can relate to his oversight. When I had mine, I forgot to record Homes Under The Hammer. Abscess pain makes you do crazy things.

I had one in the gum where my crown was, the most painful thing ever , even worse than shingles, I wanted to smash all my teeth, saw the pic of Lee's and it looks horrendous, no wonder he was taking pain relief. 

• Like 1

After been given a new engine for this season from one of his sponsors I thoroughly expect it to be pain relief related 

• Like 1