British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Glasgow v Edinburgh BSN Cup 12/424 @7.30

44 minutes ago, Weeyin said:

I had one in the gum where my crown was, the most painful thing ever , even worse than shingles, I wanted to smash all my teeth, saw the pic of Lee's and it looks horrendous, no wonder he was taking pain relief. 

i had one and was in that much pain wife went to stay at her sisters, she came back though guess it was a case of abscess makes the heart grow fonder :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Normski said:

i had one and was in that much pain wife went to stay at her sisters, she came back though guess it was a case of abscess makes the heart grow fonder :D

the old ones are always the best . class .

Edited by j2ohh
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Have the Tigers invested in a streaming service yet?…..

Yes it is called Turnupandwatch it works really well 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

When you think what these riders put there body through while racing and crashing and falls most must be in pain half the season while riding and there's not many pain killers you can take without any opioids in them so what do they do? some riders I know  take CBD capsules as there ok  which are made from cannabis lol with all the bad stuff taken out 

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Have the Tigers invested in a streaming service yet?…..

We aren’t going to. The promotion wants physical punters, and they believe streaming takes away from this. Whether people agree or not, that’s their stance on it.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

We aren’t going to. The promotion wants physical punters, and they believe streaming takes away from this. Whether people agree or not, that’s their stance on it.

Apologies, I forgot I volunteered to post "no, we don't stream" at the start of every home meeting thread. Must do better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mac101 said:

When you think what these riders put there body through while racing and crashing and falls most must be in pain half the season while riding and there's not many pain killers you can take without any opioids in them so what do they do? some riders I know  take CBD capsules as there ok  which are made from cannabis lol with all the bad stuff taken out 

Good point. The number of times I've heard riders say after a crash  'I'll take a few pain killers and hopefully I'll be alright to ride tomorrow or later this week'. will this result in opposition team managers reporting these riders to the referee and demanding that they be tested and/or excluded from a meeting?

9 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Good point. The number of times I've heard riders say after a crash  'I'll take a few pain killers and hopefully I'll be alright to ride tomorrow or later this week'. will this result in opposition team managers reporting these riders to the referee and demanding that they be tested and/or excluded from a meeting?

Suppose it would depend on what painkillers it is and if they have a banned substance in them.

Only the riders or/and the promotion would hopefully check before taking them.

17 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Suppose it would depend on what painkillers it is and if they have a banned substance in them.

Only the riders or/and the promotion would hopefully check before taking them.

Like you it’s up to the rider what he takes.

2 hours ago, snapper said:

Yes it is called Turnupandwatch it works really well 

Haven’t had the requisite vaccinations Snapper 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Haven’t had the requisite vaccinations Snapper 

Very thoughtful and considerate not wanting to pass anything on to us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Very thoughtful and considerate not wanting to pass anything on to us.

I wasn’t aware that intellect and class were transmissible Gaz ;-)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

I wasn’t aware that intellect and class were transmissible Gaz ;-)

Not a bad comeback for a monarch.

Edited by Gazc
  • Haha 1

Out on track practicing before the meeting. Must be scared of us poor little monarchs.

• Confused 1