British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Edinburgh Monarchs K.o.c quarter final 1st leg 24/4

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Where's all the Poole gobs today. Should be fined for that shambles. Can't even get the basics right. No money being spent. The end is nigh.

What you going to do with yourself when we're gone, probably back to your day job :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:

45 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

What you going to do with yourself when we're gone, probably back to your day job :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:

Have a massive party of course :icon_smile_clown:

1 hour ago, Trackrat said:

Back to your circus as a :icon_smile_clown:

3 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Back to your circus as a :icon_smile_clown:

Don't think you should be mentioning the word 'circus' after last night.

Just saw a replay of ht7 on Twitter. It’s shows exactly why we’ll struggle with Paco and Kye as a middle order pairing. Kye has the chance to be really hard (but fair) on Hagon in the first lap and shuts off. Paco similar later in the heat. No disrespect to Sam but he shouldn’t be living with either of them at the moment yet he only lost second on the line. 

1 hour ago, JanAndersen said:

Just saw a replay of ht7 on Twitter. It’s shows exactly why we’ll struggle with Paco and Kye as a middle order pairing. Kye has the chance to be really hard (but fair) on Hagon in the first lap and shuts off. Paco similar later in the heat. No disrespect to Sam but he shouldn’t be living with either of them at the moment yet he only lost second on the line. 

Sam needs to learn that he can't keep to the outside line all the time. As exciting as it was to see it live, he needed to just cutback to the inside on the final lap imo.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Ridiculous comment, surely nobody wants any club closing, we need more clubs not less. Had a great rivalry with Coventry but I never wanted to see them close. Just because we have pulled a few strokes in the past  doesnt mean everybody will be happy if we closed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Trackrat said:

Don't think you should be mentioning the word 'circus' after last night.

Give it a rest dinlo, in the 50 + years i have been going, that's the first time I've ever seen that happen, may have had problems with the starting gate on the odd occasion, but not the red lights as well 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Sam needs to learn that he can't keep to the outside line all the time. As exciting as it was to see it live, he needed to just cutback to the inside on the final lap imo.

He'll get there. I remember Ablitt going through the same lesson. That move in second half of a meeting would probably work tbf, just not that early on. 

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

Give it a rest dinlo, in the 50 + years i have been going, that's the first time I've ever seen that happen, may have had problems with the starting gate on the odd occasion, but not the red lights as well 

Sounds suspiciously to me as if there may be rat(S) at the Track nibbling the wiring. 

7 minutes ago, HGould said:

Sounds suspiciously to me as if there may be rat(S) at the Track nibbling the wiring. 

Yeah could be Trackrat :party:

15 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Yeah could be Trackrat :party:

Or Trackprat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Ridiculous comment, surely nobody wants any club closing, we need more clubs not less. Had a great rivalry with Coventry but I never wanted to see them close. Just because we have pulled a few strokes in the past  doesnt mean everybody will be happy if we closed.

Where does it say I want Poole to close? Stop making things up & stirring.