British Speedway Forum

If its some good racing and plenty of passing inside and out at high speed, you best come up to the GT tyres northside arena,  Sundays meeting after a slow start and track issues was a fantastic watch :D UTC

I sm watching on Eurosport and I would say the coverage leaves a lot to be desired BSN coverage of meetings is far better

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Agree but the sport in the u k should aspire to provide the best but the it falls short and sadly it does not generate the same enthusiasm and hype that Sunday speedway from Poland can give in order to entertain. Go back in time and Sunday at Eastbourne and Rye House use to be good but the sport in the UK has capitulated and we are left with the dregs. Overseas riders use the UK as a cash top up but it does not do their credibility any favours. It fills in a free day day on Monday or Thursday but cannot compete with Polish meetings and it is embarrassing.

Don't bother taking it seriously (over here), and just take it for what it is..

Speedway racing...

Been some decent racing so far...

6 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Agree but the sport in the u k should aspire to provide the best but the it falls short and sadly it does not generate the same enthusiasm and hype that Sunday speedway from Poland can give in order to entertain. Go back in time and Sunday at Eastbourne and Rye House use to be good but the sport in the UK has capitulated and we are left with the dregs. Overseas riders use the UK as a cash top up but it does not do their credibility any favours. It fills in a free day day on Monday or Thursday but cannot compete with Polish meetings and it is embarrassing.

Calling those riders tonight the 'dregs' as well as others choosing to race in the Prem is a pretty poor comment which I doubt you  would ever say to their faces.:angry:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

I sm watching on Eurosport and I would say the coverage leaves a lot to be desired BSN coverage of meetings is far better

Eurosport seem really keen to look at Steve Worralls front mudguard during a race for some reason 

• Haha 1

Not a bad meeting

I've watched some cracking Polish meetings but seen some rubbish as well 

• Like 2

Enjoying this so far, Birmingham riding well. Helps with Bewley off form mind

Get in Victor!!!

£50 quid on over 4.....

Good lad...:D

38 minutes ago, TTT said:

Good racing so far.

First few heats were good but gone downhill drastically now. 

Just now, Rob B said:

First few heats were good but gone downhill drastically now. 

Last race was good...

Lampart and Mountain passed and repassed... 

Another decent race...

Lidsey's gating has been awful....

You can sit there getting all worked up that it’s not like the Ekstraliga but you are just kidding yourself if you think British speedway will ever be at that level again, just enjoy it for what it is, some good racing and something to watch on a Monday night

And by the way, I’ve watched plenty of crap meetings from Poland.

• Like 7