-
Topics
-
Posts
-
By mogmacrash · Posted
A lot of those special edition £10 caps have to be sold to make a dent in the required air fence figure. Hopefully a cashed up speedway fan or local businesses will help out, or maybe the bar bandits will get a few new members joining in the frivolities next Saturday. I'd like to think a regular championship venue will not close because of this? -
Was Simon Lambert's average not over 4 when he signed for King's Lynn Young Stars? (I can't remember, which is why I'm asking).
-
By Teromaafan · Posted
Fair play to Garrity as he must have put some practice in. Can’t be easy turning to slide the bike wearing handcuffs. -
What has all this to do with "2027 ACU Licence Holders" ? On topic please, gentlemen !
-
But tyre warming is.
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Dornier
- mna
- Noodles
- MANSE
- Humphrey Appleby
- bruno
- norbold
- E I Addio
- Tom Thumb
- Bagpuss
- False dawn
- DavidHaddleton
- KJA
- Grand Central
- szkocjasid
- Chairboy
- NickB
- SilentLurker
- B.V 72
- gmuncie
- poole keith
- DaveWayne
- big wilson
- M.D
- Witches1998
- DSC67
- mcampers
- Bleeds Pirate Blue
- chunky
- ASpeedwayfan
- WembleyLion
- racers and royals
- Supersub
- Midget
- markandrew23
- Brummies_Ste
- Kedavra
- RS50
- MMX Events
- Hawk127
- Steve Shovlar
- Ryan555