-
Topics
-
Posts
-
So much for the FIM referee. Doesn't even stop the race for wrong gate positions.
-
Jack is injured, did you miss the novel about his hip? Had to be lifted on the bike in the first leg, has been to pre op for his hip. He has said he is injured but completely willing to ride. I think even if we wanted a guest we wouldn’t get away with it. I fully expect Jack to be riding. His away record is terrible everywhere but I fully expect he will be a bandit in 27.
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Rich
- DavidHaddleton
- JOS50
- Robbo 403
- dirtdeflector77
- Gasser90
- Mgas
- Rickyag
- daz9100
- WookieboyDon
- SpeedwayJoe
- rusky
- AFCB Wildcat
- Ajr
- szkocjasid
- flagrag
- chun
- The Third Man
- Phannan
- therefused
- Gambo95
- Fromafar
- Macca
- lonny29
- mikebv
- lewy
- Barney Rabbit
- Sir Sidney
- AllyN
- M.D
- frigbo
- Lefty
- Bunters
- Ian68
- Bluekevin
- TB1
- blackngold
- GoGoDaz
- alang
- Haza
- ADE1969UK
- ASpeedwayfan
- PhilTheAce