-
Topics
-
Posts
-
I get what you're saying here but if he can't turn it around over a whole season, why should it happen over the winter? I'm not too sure if he's reached his level, a six pointer capable of the odd great meeting and a stinker to follow.
-
If not having a GP is the criteria for not being called The NSS why have you waited until now? We’ve only had GP’s this year and last. Naming it the NSS helped get it over the line and follow the Polish model of council funded speedway. I think it’s a good thing that should be replicated by other clubs but as with most things Belle Vue they are not and the sport is where it is, unfortunately. At least Richard Coleman has observed what we do and seems keen to replicate. He has more to do and I sense he likes the race track element and the long term team building ethos, so they should be next. Whether he’s bothered about renaming his stadium is debatable.
-
Masters will never ride for Glasgow & rightly so after witnessing him giving the middle finger to all the fans in the main stand once whilst riding for the monarchs. Pickering very much an eastender also so non starter.
-
If not having a GP is the criteria for not being called The NSS why have you waited until now? We’ve only had GP’s this year and last. Naming it the NSS helped get it over the line and follow the Polish model of council funded speedway. I think it’s a good thing that should be replicated by other clubs but as with most things Belle Vue they are not and the sport is where it is, unfortunately. At least Richard Coleman has observed what we do and seems keen to replicate. He has more to do and I sense he likes the race track element and the long term team building ethos, so they should be next. Whether he’s bothered about renaming his stadium is debatable.
-
By cowboy cookie returns? · Posted
I think the difference with Richard is that his career has been built in motorsport. He understands what’s needed commercially & also has the contacts to make it happen. The big IF is it can only happen if the BSPL are going to listen. He is last chance saloon for the sport. He appears to have the ears of the FIM & the poles so I am optimistic. -
I think Richard must come on here… Best of luck to him... Others have gone before with pretty much exactly the same observations and plans... Hopefully this fella gets the cut through needed...
-
-
Who's Online (See full list)
- Tom Thumb
- KAM
- WookieboyDon
- Colinspeedway
- Humphrey Appleby
- davie10
- therefused
- OveFundinFan
- ouch
- mark.1
- Ice Cream Man
- dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
- screm
- MB723
- spin king
- CrystalCastles
- beardybum
- cowboy cookie returns?
- nw42
- Diablo
- LagutaRacingFan
- big wilson
- Bald Bloke
- Son of Shaleman
- E I Addio
- Roger Jacobs
- tele52
- Beirao
- lewy
- JOS50