Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

TTT

Members
  • Posts

    6,349
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by TTT

  1. Always some excuse from Poole. Cowardly Club that revels in picking on Clubs that can't stand toe-to-toe with them whilst being too frightened to step up to Clubs that would actually compete with them on all fronts.
  2. Yh I think I agree with you now tbh Aries, Not being reactionary here as I'm looking at it from both sides. I'd have more confidence in King as a No.3 than Musielak as a No.5 and that's what sways it for me now tbh. I'm happy to have Musielak back if we're going to sign Woryna as well as No.1 but if that's not happening then safer play is King and Brennan in the engine room. Musielak's GSA is now in BOOM or BUST territory.
  3. Is this going to be the 3 & 4 partnership next season is the question?
  4. Now the dross is out of the way, It's time for the good stuff to start in regards to 2027.
  5. Only reason why Lawson has turned up to the track is because he doesn't want to get a ban for Poole's remaining fixtures.
  6. I can see your logic too because if rumours are true about Woryna then we'd have to go very top heavy to fit Musielak in as I think it'll be far too risky going with Tobi as a No.1. Being top heavy would then open up a new debate in regards to a weak tail which has proved costly for top end Clubs on numerous occasions. It's a tough decision that will probably come down to the points limit, I wouldn't want to be in Mayfield's position on this one tbh.
  7. I'd need to see a replacement like a British GP Rider, Emil Sayfutdinov, Jason Doyle or another established Heat Leader on these shores to consider dropping Musielak tbh. I'm not keen on taking a punt on someone like Dudek for example as a Tobi replacement in case he flops on these shores. Much like the Hellstrom-Bangs situation, Punt that backfired and left us as sitting ducks at reserve all season.
  8. Hope Zmarzlik wins and makes history. Dudek, Kurtz and Lambert have all look better tonight though tbh.
  9. Bartek takes advantage. Doesn't look fast at all tonight but he keeps finding a way to make those Finals.
  10. Bit of good fortune for Bartek with Bewley and Kurtz being in LCQ2. Can he take advantage though?
  11. May look silly but Zmarzlik doesn't look good tonight, Everything seems a struggle for him. I'd be surprised if he made the Final tbh.
  12. It happens to me. The way around it, Type your post then hit reply and then refresh the page and the post will automatically appear. Sometimes if the forum is running slow and members don't refresh then they'll either see a duplicate post appear after a wait or they'll get an error page saying page couldn't load.
  13. What happens if Lambert finishes 1st and Zmarzlik 2nd on the night?
  14. No wonder Aces fans are mad about losing the Manchester GP. Ipswich have had a shocker of a season but they've still managed to come out of it better off than Belle Vue lol.
  15. A long list to narrow down in order to find the suspect lol.
  16. Next on the to do list. Kacper Woryna getting regular practice in around Foxhall for the GP.
  17. Anyone who likes a bet. Labrokes have left outright odds up for the World Title and Zmarzlik is 7/4 2nd favourite. Now leads the Worlds by 2 Points.
  18. Richard Coleman is actually going to back all of the talk up. Very rare to see in the world of British Speedway so hats off to him for it.
  19. Leicester's season finished when they didn't get the job done at Home to the Witches. Failure that night has had a big knock on effect to a point where Sheffield were able to book Max Fricke to Guest instead of being left with a choice of R/R or a guest from Ipswich/Northampton.
  20. I like Jason Edwards, He's a top lad with a good personality who always tries to look at things in a positive manner. However none of those traits = Points...If it did then Paco Castagna would be on everyone's shopping list every winter. Jason has been around in the PREM for 4/5 years now and I don't think he's improved like others have...Riders like Dan Thompson, Leon Flint, Anders Rowe etc. just to name a couple. I think it's essential that Mayfield sign two new riders to the Club at reserve next season.
  21. Think he's reached his limit in the Sport tbh. Should be doing much better for someone who's been a PREM Reserve/Rising Star for a good few years now.
  22. Jack Holder would've gone through the card as well if he was riding to be fair.
  23. Name me one side other than Belle Vue that's spent money during the season to improve their septet in order to overcome the problems they've faced just to mount a title challenge on BSN?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy