Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Col

Members
  • Posts

    4,921
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Col

  1. Rybnik riders need to stop leaving a massive gap on the inside off the exit of turn 2 on lap 1. It's ridiculous they're literally waving any Bydgoszcz rider who miss the gate through. Great ride from Kvech in heat 7. I can't watch much more of this as I have to go visit my Dad but I predict Kvech will get half of Rybnik's points in this meeting. Not many Rybnik fans in that section on the entrance to the third bend but it is a 5 hour drive.
  2. Fairly obvious Andrzejewski had both wheels over the white line, dunno what's taking so long.
  3. https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242704 Zielona G贸ra v Wroc艂aw https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242705 Toru艅 v Lublin
  4. SportoweFakty clearly wrong as Madsen is in the LCQ gate selection.
  5. SportoweFakty has Madsen as the second rider through to the final directly. 5 of them on 11 behind Kurtz on 12.
  6. Ok, I have my laptop attached to TV, can't read thing on it without specs.
  7. Link for Gorzow later - https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242700 Cz臋stochowa now - https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242699
  8. Well it's a 140 mile round trip & I'd seen Leicester before at NSS this season, plus did that trip twice last weekend and I haven't seen Kings Lynn at NSS this year who visit next week.
  9. Zielona G贸ra are poor, only two riders likely to score. Lebedevs not at races. At some point we'll have to consider Grudzi膮dz as genuine title contenders.
  10. Nasty collision that, hope both riders are fit enough to continue. Kowalski gotta go.
  11. GKM Grudzi膮dz - Falubaz Zielona G贸ra https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242694
  12. Wilki Krosno v Polonia Bydgoszcz https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242692 - though they don't seem aware it's starting earlier. Orze艂 艁贸d藕 - Stal Rzesz贸w https://vksport.vkvideo.ru/video-53550004_456242693
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy