Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Crump99

Members
  • Posts

    6,021
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Crump99

  1. It's not something to be proud of. We think that our loony friend is a mentalist so declaring that you're Newcastle's version isn't cool (I think that's young people terminology)
  2. It's two teams per day from the middle of October, can you beat that?
  3. And when you come to a conclusion as best you can people get upset because you're doing so without the facts: catch-22
  4. PE7 & gary moore have been big Bjerre family fans for many years so you'll get used to it!
  5. I've got this vision David Banner turning into the Hulk.
  6. So much like any other day for you then apart from the sunshine
  7. The way Edinburg rode I doubt that we would have lost. However, what's Harkess got to do with it? Much like 3 three points returned incorrectly to our 6 fingered neighbours last season, either the rules allow or they do not.
  8. Pretty sure it'll be on to the death tbh. We've not had any significant rain and everywhere is dry so only prolonged heavy showers will stop it. If they arrive I'll post about 2 but if I haven't then they haven't.
  9. It's all sounding a bit doom and gloom so I'll keep quiet. What we really need is some postive spin from pp! Either that or another highly entertaining original H&S post from Dekker!
  10. I agree, it sounds fair enough to me! "Of the Peterborough match, which was called off early on Saturday (July 19) at 11am but saw beautiful, sunny weather later that evening, Silver commented: “I make no bones about the fact that the weather was only half the reason for cancelling. “It was a terrible forecast there’s no doubt about that and it’s turned out to be false. “But I really didn’t want to run any more matches with our existing side until I’d got Mellgren and Greenwood in. “If the weather forecast had been good I would have run the meeting no matter what. “I had a forecast of 60 per cent chance of heavy thunderstorms from 11am to 9pm all over Hertfordshire and I had to take notice of that. “Because apart from the impact on the track itself, that’s never really the point. “If it’s raining all around us nobody comes to watch and we cannot afford to run a meeting in front of an empty stadium.” harlowstar
  11. If the rules are clear, adhered to for all and decisions communicated properly then why do you need friends. That's irrelevant and only creates the conspiracy theories, laughable or not!
  12. Because speedway rules are only guidelines to be considered before the matter is discussed behind closed doors and the brown paper bag slipped under the door as soon as the white smoke emanates from BSPA towers signalling that they've arrived at that day's decision!
  13. That's not strictly true although I agree that I'm not always the most positive person. If you'd been around since 2004 instead of just a year (perhaps you were here as someone else or just watching) then you'd know that being a Panthers fan (& yes I still go at the minute) and arguments frequently come with the territory, more often than not resulting in sticking up for the club and owners against logic and with few facts. I'm here because that's where we've ended up although I'm not sure how that happened or where speedway in general is going? That doesn't help my mood. If you want fluffy bunny then Facebook might be a better option, that's one place I don't go.
  14. Everyone likes a quiz though so it's not difficult to get a response is it, and FP likes anyone who has a go at me even though he doesn't understand the question.
  15. I hope that you've got fat fingers and meant to type FLETCH.
  16. Reminds me of a post on the Cardiff GP thread about it being a million miles from reality if you visit one of the tracks up and down the country as Pearson pontificates, based on that experience, or visit the EoES after getting in for a fiver on a well attended swiftly run Sky night! It's rarely that good and needs some work.
  17. I'm sure Chris will elaborate on the stresses issue. There's no i in team but there is in the match winner Nicki Barrett so take a bow young man!
  18. I'd have a bet if I was you, try and get some losings back or increase them
  19. I know, I've rarely missed up until this season although I'm losing interest but still attending. I couldn't be bothered to get into discussion with a bloke who didn't see what I saw, or most home and visiting fans (didn't really need an agenda early doors) saw come to that, as well as ignoring what Rick said on the subject.
  20. That's true but I think "dancing" was the keyword if that is indeed what he was doing.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy