Mgas Posted 11 hours ago Report Share Posted 11 hours ago 7 minutes ago, Neila said: Looked good at worky mid season I think there’s a good chance he will be in the championship somewhere next year. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fromafar Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 9 hours ago, Mgas said: I’m certain Greg said the first rider in the second half was Rasmus pedesen, PK’s nephew. I got told he was PKs nephew but his leathers said Neilsen.I saw him before the meeting and his jacket said Mathias Neilsen so he must have been in disguise 🤔😂Whoever he was he looked good!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neila Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Fromafar said: I got told he was PKs nephew but his leathers said Neilsen.I saw him before the meeting and his jacket said Mathias Neilsen so he must have been in disguise 🤔😂Whoever he was he looked good!! He was at worky mid season as well 😄 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diamonds85 Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Fromafar said: I got told he was PKs nephew but his leathers said Neilsen.I saw him before the meeting and his jacket said Mathias Neilsen so he must have been in disguise 🤔😂Whoever he was he looked good!! Mathias Neilsen has been a very solid rider in the Polish leagues for a few years now. Think he'd do great in the Championship. But if he's riding in Poland next season, he can only do one other league?? So probably Denmark. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.